Prisoner TransferJobs - RD Rescue

A few possible wrinkles on these:

a. take the RD to the Tien Lung carrier in Aragoth Prime: clicking on Tien Lung with the prisoner in cargo hold will gain the same XP as the original job, PLUS gaining +5 faction per prisoner turned in. However, player will lose -5 faction per prisoner turned in with the original job sponsor.

Ideally, player should have "yellow" faction with RDs for Tien Lung mission.

b. take the RD to the "Red Dragon Informant" in ABA. Gain +2 faction per prisoner turned in (lower risk, less reward) but same xp and credits as the original job. Player would lose -2 faction with original job sponsor. RD faction would not be an issues, since the Informant isn't a mob that aggros.

c. If the player has significant negative RD faction, there is a random chance that a small flight of RDs (their level relative to the player's CL) will spawn and attempt a rescue... mob dialogs with player and offers player a chance to turn the prisoner over to them, with a +2 faction adjustment and same credit/xp reward...

...or fight the RDs, and gain double xp and credit reward from original job sponsor upon delivering the RD to its original destination.

• 3 weeks later...

A few possible wrinkles on these:

a. take the RD to the Tien Lung carrier in Aragoth Prime: clicking on Tien Lung with the prisoner in cargo hold will gain the same XP as the original job, PLUS gaining +5 faction per prisoner turned in. However, player will lose -5 faction per prisoner turned in with the original job sponsor.

Ideally, player should have "yellow" faction with RDs for Tien Lung mission.

b. take the RD to the "Red Dragon Informant" in ABA. Gain +2 faction per prisoner turned in (lower risk, less reward) but same xp and credits as the original job. Player would lose -2 faction with original job sponsor. RD faction would not be an issues, since the Informant isn't a mob that aggros.

c. If the player has significant negative RD faction, there is a random chance that a small flight of RDs (their level relative to the player's CL) will spawn and attempt a rescue... mob dialogs with player and offers player a chance to turn the prisoner over to them, with a +2 faction adjustment and same credit/xp reward...

...or fight the RDs, and gain double xp and credit reward from original job sponsor upon delivering the RD to its original destination.

Curious, on the last part, how would simply escaping the RD to turn over the prisoner work out? A JE or Scout could simply escape, since both classes are rather fast, can engage warp quickly, and with max Navigate can warp through gravity wells, and the JE can warp while cloaked as well as teleport away.

• 4 months later...

Curious, on the last part, how would simply escaping the RD to turn over the prisoner work out? A JE or Scout could simply escape, since both classes are rather fast, can engage warp quickly, and with max Navigate can warp through gravity wells, and the JE can warp while cloaked as well as teleport away.

The base and carriers are beyond the frontier in the northwest quadrant. free warp to locate. see...http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/sectormap/aragothprime.html

The base and carriers are beyond the frontier in the northwest quadrant. free warp to locate. see...http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/sectormap/aragothprime.html

Has anybody gotten this to work?

Only thing I get when I visit the ships is dead. I was able to sneak around and click on all three ships. I have 3 RD prisoners onboard. Nothing. No message. But then the level 66 comes and shows me how well his weapons work..

Broke? Or do we need to have a certain faction level?

I believe this was only a suggestion as an alternative way to gain RD faction. I don't think it is actually in the game.

Alternate ways to increase RD faction, or faction in general is a good thing IMO, depending on the specfics.

Has anybody gotten this to work?

Only thing I get when I visit the ships is dead. I was able to sneak around and click on all three ships. I have 3 RD prisoners onboard. Nothing. No message. But then the level 66 comes and shows me how well his weapons work..

Broke? Or do we need to have a certain faction level?

As you can read in the originally post: "Ideally, player should have "yellow" faction with RDs for Tien Lung mission."

• 11 years later...

this is a mission concept and not actually a mission in game,  please do not try looking for this mission.  at this time you can only deliver the prisoners to the DCO Prison in ABG. and no other places or Npc's. 

• 8 months later...

What do we do if the RD detainee doesn't move out of our cargo and the mission complete when we dock at DCO?  ...but, per her taunting from the cargo hold, dropping her off at QAR should definitely be a thing.