Donations

I am unable to use the Donate feature even though I am logged in on the site. When I attempt to go to the donate feature I get this message, "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." I could use some help.

Once donated you need to be logged out to be able to donate again or see other persons donations. So basically log out and click the donation link

fixed by cdel :P

Edited by Avani

I am unable to use the Donate feature even though I am logged in on the site. When I attempt to go to the donate feature I get this message, "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." I could use some help.

I had the same problem and had to get David to change the permissions so that I could donate again.

My bad! I changed around a bunch of member groups and permissions recently and hadn't figured in the fact that the donation tracker has to be explicitly set to allow member groups to donate. It should be completely fixed now.