I DEMAND A GM DAY!!!

LOL, this demand is a bit different. I think we should have a GM day, a day where it would be hand off of all GMs. A day they can play without fear of fixing this player or that player. A day when the GMs can group up with their fellow GMs and have a good time. Also I think that all players on that day should get a pumkin chucker, this is to blast the player that dares to bother the GMs on this special day. I can see it now, 200 players blasting that one player with pumkin guts.... It would be a thing to see. :)

A Brilliant idea!!!!!!!

and, on this said GM day,all GM's should use the teal GM chat and type a funny noise whenever they kill a mob.

i.e. (sploosh! KAA-blooy! or the ever-popular PEWPEW

I want a pet Scaracen which follows me around on this GM day.

Hello,

I have perfit thing to follow you aound. Spawn a 2115 and let him follow you around. Believe me no one will mess with you! TTYL :-)

Merlin

I think we can get control of mobs...

That would be fun...

6 Aren'zeals in form attacking all players that think they are hard enough.

I'm not sure if mobs will shoot when you hijack them.

Unless something has recently changed with the command to possess a mob it should be treated just like that is your ship thus "F" will fire all weapons that you're in range with. Though admittedly I haven't taken control of anything since I hijacked Jupiter in Stress Test 1 and held a conversation in the Broadcast channel with players. :P

Unless something has recently changed with the command to possess a mob it should be treated just like that is your ship thus "F" will fire all weapons that you're in range with. Though admittedly I haven't taken control of anything since I hijacked Jupiter in Stress Test 1 and held a conversation in the Broadcast channel with players. :P

you require /fireweapons to fire weapons in mob hijack mobs - AFAIK you've never been able to fire the mob's weapons manually until /fireweapons, although in the past I think I left the MOB's weapons active so if you moved close enough to a player it would usually fire.

I still want the pet scaracen, although I'll have to write the code for it if I want one. It would be good to be able to buy them from Monty.

I don't know if this idea ahs been though of/or rejected But when I was active in Jumpgate(Classic,not the vaporware Evolution) every Friday after 8pm EST or Saturday Anytime. The GM's would come on as sentient mobs with big weapons and gobs of speed(in some cases faster than any player ship in game) and take over/occupy a sector/close a sector gate at one end then everyone on the server at that time would group up to attack them and kill as many as possible(medals were awarded for killing a GM). When these GM mob fests happened even players who hated each other (Jumpgate was open PVP after lvl 10)whould group up to defeat the common foe ,GM MObs. Just a idea ,something to liven up the game kill the same o same o nature of leveling,doing missions,trade runs,etc.

I don't know if this idea ahs been though of/or rejected But when I was active in Jumpgate(Classic,not the vaporware Evolution) every Friday after 8pm EST or Saturday Anytime. The GM's would come on as sentient mobs with big weapons and gobs of speed(in some cases faster than any player ship in game) and take over/occupy a sector/close a sector gate at one end then everyone on the server at that time would group up to attack them and kill as many as possible(medals were awarded for killing a GM). When these GM mob fests happened even players who hated each other (Jumpgate was open PVP after lvl 10)whould group up to defeat the common foe ,GM MObs. Just a idea ,something to liven up the game kill the same o same o nature of leveling,doing missions,trade runs,etc.

Hello,

Bad eye site hun? I have been trying for awhile now to get some fun stuff added to the game, but I have had a hard time getting many of the team to agree. I think Players would love some fun stuff added to the game. Wheather it is the Dev's/GM shooting the players or the Players shooting us it doesn't matter as long as everyone can have some fun. Sometimes late at night when there is just a handfull of players on I will hijack a mob and just follow players around. They get a real kick out of it and it releaves some of the stress that they get. TTYL :-)

Merlin

Hello,

Bad eye site hun? I have been trying for awhile now to get some fun stuff added to the game, but I have had a hard time getting many of the team to agree. I think Players would love some fun stuff added to the game. Wheather it is the Dev's/GM shooting the players or the Players shooting us it doesn't matter as long as everyone can have some fun. Sometimes late at night when there is just a handfull of players on I will hijack a mob and just follow players around. They get a real kick out of it and it releaves some of the stress that they get. TTYL :-)

Merlin

I may have been one of those players, and you bet it was fun. :) lol I had a Ten-Gu follow me around cooper calling me mommy. LOL silly Harvey...What may be a twist to that idea is one day/night as players log in they log in as Ten-Gu in the FB. The GMs/Devs and Staff then come in to slaughter us fish. This may be fun. I was thinking that the guild leaders could be the Boss mobs (to organize us minions) with the lead of the largest guild be the Master.

If memory serves we could (minions) come in waves...you get dead you sit it out until time for the next wave. When time comes for the final boss mob, perhaps there could be a timer and the person controlling the master could be alternated by a random player... I dont want it to get too complicated but............ If a little planning were done this could be great fun... Oh... and even the little players could play this way as they would be Ten-gu??

I may have been one of those players, and you bet it was fun. :) lol I had a Ten-Gu follow me around cooper calling me mommy. LOL silly Harvey...What may be a twist to that idea is one day/night as players log in they log in as Ten-Gu in the FB. The GMs/Devs and Staff then come in to slaughter us fish. This may be fun. I was thinking that the guild leaders could be the Boss mobs (to organize us minions) with the lead of the largest guild be the Master.

If memory serves we could (minions) come in waves...you get dead you sit it out until time for the next wave. When time comes for the final boss mob, perhaps there could be a timer and the person controlling the master could be alternated by a random player... I dont want it to get too complicated but............ If a little planning were done this could be great fun... Oh... and even the little players could play this way as they would be Ten-gu??

Hello,

Look, it is Mommy-Daddy! lol I remember that day. Ya I like to have fun now and then. Although your idea sound sinteresting I dought that anything that complex will come to be. Let see if we can get get a couple of simple ideas gong 1st before we tackle the more complex ones! TTYL :-)

Merlin