Getting stuck at Meagan logon screen

Good morning :D

I was playing late last nite. This am I see server is up with 11 peeps on.

Trying to get in, but when I am on the log on screen and type my password I am getting the following message and stopped there:

EA.com is temporarily unavailable. This may be due to routine server maintenance or a problem with your Internet Service Provider. Please check your ISP connection or try again later. (INV-300)

Its in a box that has ok to click at the bottom. Looks like the old EA server down message?

Would love to get back in :D

Thx

Getting this message again as well. About a week or so ago this was a server issue after a crash (that really long crash that had the server down for like 16 hours). Hopefully the devs will get that cleared soon. :)

Doesn't work for me, im still unable to login with INV-300.

When I click INV-300 I get:

"LaunchNet7 error

Could not check SSL certificate status

Details: the request was aborted. Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel."

And clicking local cert doesn't help either. *sigh*...

Getting repeated INV-300 issues myself, click the INV-300 option in Help, it offers to repair the certificate.

I try to log in and it happens again, get the same message Warmonger did, have to reset updates.

Set this as a repeating flow chart. Local cert also fails for me. Ideas?

Again, this is exactly what was happening when it was a "small server issue" - you get the INV-300 error and clicking on the fix menu command doesn't actually work because it can't reach the server.

You can use local cert but only run one account at a time on the same machine - otherwise you get some pretty weird stuff that happens.