Hull Upgrade Walkthru Request

As the topic states. It would be nice to get a walkthrough for each hull upgrade with what the final rewards are etc. I find it extremely frustrating to get half way through a mission line and then get stumped.

Spin

• Upvote 1

Final Rewards:

HU 50: - Unknown - supply based.

HU 75: - Faction based event, currently unknown, potential covert, combat, but not in game

HU 100:- Research / Development based currently, otherwise unknown

HU 135:- Unknown / potential instance gate raid activation object

The main reward is the hull you get.

The rest require content. I'm putting in content to support the Research / Development which is new gear being made.

What is currently being worked on is for the BUILD options in the level 100 HU.

I can't really work on the Combat or Explore options until the code is implemented to allow you to group with NPCs.

"Wing commander" style.

Can't give a definate guide as it is in Flux.

The definate guide is "You get a hull upgrade"

I know I have been critical of Byakhee's work as far as the HU missions in the past, but the more of them that I have gone through, the more I am starting to see the intent of the work. I think when it is all finalized (granted there is still much more content that I am not even aware of to be added) I do believe it will all make sense or at least a lot more sense than it makes now.

In the meantime, I would suggest that the missions that make reference to content that is not in-game yet, be pulled out until that content is there. Because right now, it seems that people are going through the steps, get lost along the way, and nothing.

Thank you, I appreciate the replies. I decided to skip the bonus missions as this isn't live anyways. I did try the chain 3 times, and just gave up. But, all in all, I am so impressed with what the devs have been able to do with this game.

Many thanks

Spin