game wont load

for some reason the game stopped loading for me, when i try to launch it from the net7 launcher it shows these lines in the net7proxy window and just sits there every time.

Net7Proxy version 1.68

27/12/09 16:29:58 Attempting to connect to IP address: 217.160.5.19

27/12/09 16:29:58 Sending login.

27/12/09 16:29:59 login OK

27/12/09 16:30:49 Launch E&B successful

27/12/09 16:31:13 MVAS thread running

i think there's supposed to be another line before "Launch E&B successful" thats supposed to say something about starting earth and beyond? anyways thanks in advance for any help

for some reason the game stopped loading for me, when i try to launch it from the net7 launcher it shows these lines in the net7proxy window and just sits there every time.

Net7Proxy version 1.68

27/12/09 16:29:58 Attempting to connect to IP address: 217.160.5.19

27/12/09 16:29:58 Sending login.

27/12/09 16:29:59 login OK

27/12/09 16:30:49 Launch E&B successful

27/12/09 16:31:13 MVAS thread running

i think there's supposed to be another line before "Launch E&B successful" thats supposed to say something about starting earth and beyond? anyways thanks in advance for any help

I am getting the same thing on my comp. Can anyone plz help?

net7 launcher tells me it is up, and i can connect on my laptop. the only way i've been able to get my desktop to work is to click play in the launcher like i normally would and then manually open client.exe after it says login ok in the net7proxy window, but warping doesn't seem to work properly when i open it that way

The server is down, I would try to adjust or mess with your computer. It would surprised me the amount of people trying to log on and play during the holidays would caused the problems, like last night, it kept booting me off and have to re-log in 9-10 times even if I do get on, it will allow me to play 3-5 minutes before I get booted off knowing the the server is 51% full also causing lots of lag.