Question for PW's

Hi,

having never played a PW in the live game I'm not sure how Shield Inversion is meant to work. I know currently the effects are screwed up, I've fixed those now, but the question I need to ask is, is this a toggle skill or not?

If I go up to a mob and hit it with my shield inversion, is it mean to stay on, hitting the MOB in 1 seconds bursts or should it be one inversion per click?

Does this change when you go up to the higher levels?

help!

- Confused of E&B-emu.

I'm not 100% sure how it worked live but I do remember progens having the ability to Link their inversions creating a huge arch between them making the damage even more. If they had max SI it would automatically do it for them. The light shows Progens used to put on were amazing haha..

ooo, linked inversions! that sounds good. Maybe later on we can have the sum greater than the parts for SI.

I have fixed up the effects for this skill so after the next restart it should look a bit more like it was intended.

Ahh my favorite skill.

Shield inversion did not have a timer.

once it was activated, it would slowly drain your shields dealing damage to the mob.

it was not untill later when you had the area inversion did it bounce and hit other enemies. the problem with this is you would cause arago to

neutral mobs some times. it would not hit green (friendlies) and I do remember you had to be very careful around gate turrets for a time till they

fixed it. There was no timer, you would stop when the shield ran out. it was my favorite weapon starting my pw in live from beta in the noob zone.

back then you would have to stay close to home for quite a while. I had mine at level 3 when beta became live and we got our founder federation tags.

and yes, when you were close another Progen and they had at least burn it grouped out, was a pretty light show at raids.

FYI... Vinda drones in nif have the ability ( at least they did untill skills were turned off) so if you want to see how they do it go ahead and

observe assuming they were not changed from live.

The cool thing about SI is you would be able to use it in a area you are farming and change targets , same with

lower levels, you could attack one mob with it to keep it from recharging and focus on shooting on another.

of cores you would have to turn it off and turn it back on to re-target ( it would not jump from mob to mob)

but again... thats why area (nova) was fun.

• Upvote 1