New EnB Items

Man we could use a item or two with the JSeeker reactor Buff Increased Skill. I'm using it more and more and it seems a little Underpowered IMO :(

Also another device or 3 with Device Energy Conservation, the only item there is and not in game yet is the L8 Engine Reinforced Solar Sail

Phorlaug..

The Sharim Prototype Shield has an unused buff, Psi Shield; however, it already has buffs to both Reactor Cap & Reactor Recharge, so I don't think that a Reactor Opt buff should be in order to replace the Psi Shield buff.

Not sure where she should get a buff to Reactor Opt, if she should, it's a pretty strong skill at L7 and she has plenty of skill points to max it before L150 without suffering on her other combat skills (it gets the points that Psi Shield would have otherwise received). If I were to give her a buff to it, it wouldn't be the strength of the buff, but I might do one or two of the following.

1. Less energy to activate

2. Faster Power-up time

3. Longer duration

My Seeker uses it on herself frequently, and she has no problems with energy, even using L9 beams (DG, EoFF, & 2* Eod) She does need to get a L8 Chim, she's still using a L7 one.

A line of devices, or other equipment with device energy conserve for the Jenquai does seem to fit the race. Jens are the most adept of the 3 races when it comes to energy. I am looking forward to seeing what the JT gets in devices she can use, especially those class exclusive ones.

1. Less energy to activate

2. Faster Power-up time

3. Longer duration

Agreed, I'll take one.

My Seeker uses it on herself frequently, and she has no problems with energy, even using L9 beams (DG, EoFF, & 2* Eod) She does need to get a L8 Chim, she's still using a L7 one.

A line of devices, or other equipment with device energy conserve for the Jenquai does seem to fit the race. Jens are the most adept of the 3 races when it comes to energy. I am looking forward to seeing what the JT gets in devices she can use, especially those class exclusive ones.

Patiently waiting, Soon tm.

@ Community Yes yes I know the current OpCode and Lag issues is more of a concern. We can still dream and hope.

There seems to be quite a few TT items that can be used by the JSeeker taking off some of those restrictions may be an Idea (that doesn't have the Hull patch skill).. ?

Phorlaug..

I think the Sharim Prototype Shield is in game now, since the Mordana Raid has been added. I do wonder if the Hyperian Frontiers Friend is in yet or not.

I do think that JT should have most common buffs available on energy beams, also available on plasma ones of the same level, but I apply that to JE and JW too. For devices, shields, engines, and reactors, I would expect for those things meant for JT to have buffs specific to her being a Trader, buffs related to her being a Jenquai, both, or some mix thereof, depending on the piece of equipment in question.

If we are suggesting new items...

combatdronel8.jpg

BEAMS ONLY because ammo is messy/cheesey on these things.

You can deploy them/call them back by clicking on the icon. But they need to dock with your ship before you can warp away, otherwise warp fails (there HAS to be some risk to using them or not?)

Dreams on...

Great idea!

Drones would be neat.

It could open the door for...

Drone Carriers!

Muahaha.

Would allow Builders to make needed components and have the potential Drone Owner/ Controller assemble them in a faction based mission.

Different models for different factions possibly? Maybe, have their own Hull Upgrade Missions (but not level based)?

Could use the same setup as regular Player ships. Equip Window slots all the same in function except for the Weapons slots. A Drone Carrier would be defenseless without it's Drones.

Instead, each Weapons slot could be a Drone with Ammo requirements and customizable weapons options. For example, One Drone could be using PL Ammo and another ML Ammo. Also, different factional Ammo variants.

New blueprints for all parts, too. From Drone components to Ammo and Weapons.

One could go to the Hanger in any Space Station and click an option to call the Drone Carrier. "Try to bring 'er back in one piece, <insert factional rank here>!" the Drone Carrier Courier messages.

This ship could be free of level and skill dependencies. Allow any Player Class to use. Would give pure Builders a chance to have a better support role in combat and lessen the need for a combat alt imo.

Also, no use of the Prospect skill while piloting a Drone Carrier. Mega Miners would be imbalanced and unfair to the rest of the Mining population.

Drones and their management could be a mini-game on it's own. Potential for new tactics and strategies.

Like the idea of not being able to warp away until Drones are docked. Makes one committed and there should always be greater risk versus reward.

Destroyed Drones could drop loot. Most things that get destroyed in this game does drop some sort of credits and loot.

Before I Drone on...

Just some thoughts to add to your idea, Tyran.