PS Call Forward mission walkthrough

Hello,

Ok, now that the push has happened I will now post the walkthrough for the new PS Call Forward mission that I and others tested for the Progan team. I personally did the missoin 3 times and it works perfectlly! They did a good job on it and since alot of the mission requires players getting ores and that is my area I thought it only fair that I write a walkthrough for it. If you have the other text for this mission from back in live it will not help you very much with this mission and you should really D/L this updated walkthrough. Good luck! TTYL :-)

CF Walkthrough v1.2.rtf

Merlin

CF Walkthrough v1.2.rtf

• Upvote 1

nice job... i hadda take a look just to see what changed from the document i had posted... looks like a lot less supplies are required... bravo... cuz they were hell to get... I made a quick pdf of the file to make it easier for people to print out...

cant wait to get my first CF

Call Forward Walkthrough v 1.pdf

Call Forward Walkthrough v 1.pdf

• Upvote 1

Minor suggestion, might want to copy/post this to the Progen Skills or PS forum too :(

Hello,

Well players will find it ok. I normal post things like this in this area as most people that come into the forms check the new post button and can find new stuff no matter where it is! TTYL :-)

Merlin

Hello,

Ok, I wanted it where it was and why was my posted moved here? Fine, I am tired of posts getting closed and moved! I will just not post anymore! Bye!

Merlin

I look forward to trying this out one day.

During live it was one of the most memorable times figuring out how to beat the challenge when it was newly added.

While I don't remember the details after all this time I still remember the community effort expended over a few days. My Magister Magna was right there in the leading group and as luck had it ended up being the first one to complete the mission and consequently gain the call forward skill.

A good day for Andromeda.

A snapshot I took at the time:

moltra.jpg

Ahhh good memories.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Slight correction to Merlin's walkthrough. Calliope Gans has the lab equipment in the goods section of her menu for sale. Reclaimer Ort did not have them. So, if you are buying for the Call Forward mission, see her in the same room as Ort. Just friendly FYI, from the Pakkrat.

Pakkrat
Pakkrat Industries - What can PI do for you?
Builders Inc.

• 6 months later...
I can confirm that this guide is 100% accurate and correct from start to finish minus the part about which part to buy the petri dish and all that lab stuff from etc. To visit the correct guy see pakrats post a few up. Otherwise everything was perfect and this saved me countless hours thank you! Took me about 2 hours start to finish with this guide and wormholes. Probably 6-8 without.