Sad news

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I'm not sure if there's anything we can do for you over the internet, but if there's anything we can help you with, let us know.

That's so young an age to go. If you would like us to place his favorite character's ship in a sector somewhere I will code that in for you.

deepest sympathies to you and all those close he leaves behind.

Thank you all for your words. It means a lot to me.

@tienbau. thats a really nice gesture. he was fond of his TT (Yoko) He was in VT at the time ( at that rock near to the weft) of his collapse.

Although I still have his destroyed ship printed on my eyes, I think it would be a good way to remember him.

I haven't touched ENB after it happened, since we played together most the time.

It might be comforting to know that's he's remembered there in some way.

thanks again.

Mike

we're a tight community here,.and think it safe,tho sad,to say we've all lost a family member.in this universe,.our universe,.we explore,.laugh at,and with,one another.we bond,.relax,.and escape from a world where tragedy is commenplace...to a universe where tragedy is reflected in an xp debt...devoid of pain,.loss..and sadness.this serves as a reminder that no matter what universe we occupy,..some things are constant.i was privleged to know,fly and laugh with all his incarnations save for Arahsi...and will miss them,..will miss him,.as i would a family member,...as we all should. Joseph(Famine)Zamora

I hope you will remember him to.

His real name was Richard.

Regards,

Michael

Wow - so sorry to hear of your loss. I didn't know his toon, but I've seen him in general chat. I hope you can play EnB again. Somehow, I think he would have wanted it that way.

My sincere condolences. We have lost so many in the community and we have served so many. Many come to this game to take part in a community. Even though I never met your brother. He will be remembered in this game.

I am terribly sorry to hear that news. My deepest and heartfelt appologies to you and your family. I remember Yoko, I replied to a question about a location IIRC. He will be remembered by us all. I am sure he would want you to continue on, when time heals enough, your "galactic family" will be here for you.

Omg I am so so sorry to hear about this. I do not have the words to express how I feel on this.

Please Believe me when I say that my Prayers go out to you and yours.

Dont let this Keep you from joining us in the ENB universe. I am sure He would want you to keep

your thrusters working and your Beams Blazing. Carry on Brave Flyer, Carry on.