problem with lvl 75 hu mission

Ok, I obtained the evacuation pod and went back to talk with the guy. When i got to the gate into gallina from odin rex the prisone offered me an option to let him go. I did not do so and went back to the detention center to turn him in but he did not want to talk to me. Did I fail the mission or do I have to take hime somewhere else?

PS.. Thanks for the previous help.

If you turn in the prisoner (speak to warden) then that is that stage over.

- Remember you get 2 missions

= Prisoner to detention centre

** Although I'm tempted just to make this one be obtained from the warden while on DCO, in which case any time you get a Prisoner, go to DCO to turn them in.

> Mission obtained one side of gate / location

= Prisoner Release

> Mission obtained the other side of gate / location

• 1 month later...

First there is no clue you will need to purchase "Escape Pods" before attemting this mission. However when I asked in chat whether the "Secured Containers" available at Onorom served as Escape Pods, I was told they did. This info now appears to be false. I was also told in chat the mission was broken. I did purchase three of the containers then I tried this mission. The "Destoyed Facility" in Odin Rex didn't converse with me. There was a tip to cull organics around it. I killed several in the hopes it would trigger it. I went to the other gate hoping to at least be able to complete that part without success. After much frustration I decided to just buy my way out. This process was equally unclear. You need to speak with Adronicus Tyr again then Reclaimer Ort back to Tyr a third time then back to Ort again before finally heading to Tiberious shipyards for your HU'd. I don't give up easily, but as many have said, the lack of mission info does not make these missions fun. BTW, "Escape Pods" are purchased at Norstrand Vor not Onorom. I hope this info will prevent others from giving up on playing a Progen or the game in general.

Yes,

This mission is going to be looked at as soon as the master hull mission has been done.

I suggest in the short term players just do the payment options.

What will be implemented is 'tokens' to obtain bonus missions; the requirement to do a compulsary 8-10 stage hull upgrade mission and the requirement to pay a compulsary cost for the hull upgrade.

The tokens will unlock / be spent on the 'optional missions'.

Just takes a little time getting right and on the PTR it will be Privateers subjected to the changes first. Centuriata hate change and suggest that these 'inferior' genes are subjected first.

Until the master mission is finished it will complete after HU 10.

New requirement (PTR.Dev server) - gained when done the mission to 'craft' blades.

I too ran into problems with the HU75 mission.

On the Aragoth Patrol mission the spawns by the old pirate gate were pretty slow - I didn't get credit for killing the lvl 27 Elite RD and waited for ages for a new spawn and eventually gave up waiting - all while dodging the RD 48s that like to come over and mess with you.

A GM advanced the mission for me - next step was talk to the nav marker by the gate to Varens Girdle. It didn't want to talk. A trip to NV to get three more escape pods didn't help either. Petitoned it again.

TBH A point in general - I wish I could just get the upgrade as it was in live and then optionally do these missions afterward.

I too ran into problems with the HU75 mission.

On the Aragoth Patrol mission the spawns by the old pirate gate were pretty slow - I didn't get credit for killing the lvl 27 Elite RD and waited for ages for a new spawn and eventually gave up waiting - all while dodging the RD 48s that like to come over and mess with you.

A GM advanced the mission for me - next step was talk to the nav marker by the gate to Varens Girdle. It didn't want to talk. A trip to NV to get three more escape pods didn't help either. Petitoned it again.

TBH A point in general - I wish I could just get the upgrade as it was in live and then optionally do these missions afterward.

For the RDs you can kill any RD with the same name, it doesn't need to be the ones at the old gate.

As for talking to the gates, a few guildmates have found that if you log out, log back in they seem to work correctly.

For the RDs you can kill any RD with the same name, it doesn't need to be the ones at the old gate.

As for talking to the gates, a few guildmates have found that if you log out, log back in they seem to work correctly.

Tried re-logging didn't work.

The other tip is handy think there was a few RDs with the same name/level in VG.

The other tip is handy think there was a few RDs with the same name/level in VG.

It's been some time since I did it, but if I recall correctly, all but the last RD you need to kill can be found in AP and the last one in VG (maybe the last two you need?)

Changes are being implemented, don't worry there will be likely to be a large change very soon.

- Everyone will pay

- Everyone will do a mission stages of about 8-12 steps / hull upgrade

- Then the interesting part happens.

Changes are being implemented, don't worry there will be likely to be a large change very soon.

- Everyone will pay

- Everyone will do a mission stages of about 8-12 steps / hull upgrade

- Then the interesting part happens.

Currently, I'm glad I'm done with those HUs. Sometimes going all over the sector isn't pleasing unless I have a JE with max WH. Then its okay! ;)

Saw a optional bonus token thing in this thread, thought that'd be neat. I like Optional(constant) missions over, forced to do now or never(least when comes to 'best' gear), or + just forced to (Usually when it takes 2-3+ hours to complete if first time through, or buggy)