For your consideration, high level mob zones

This can be done in many forms in many parts of the game.

This could also cut down or totally avoid KS'ing ( i understand we don't have too much of it most people in the stress test are nice, but there is a

few guilds who live up to there reputation FROM live )

Can't we mirror particular sectors for example if you wanted to mirror cooper, couldn't it be done to make an exact copy? this would not fit into the

story line but would probably be universally accepted by everyone in the stress test as well as when we are finished and go gold.

Would be nice to see a mirrored cooper when the game is finished and you can actually do the original intended raid from start to finish.

------------------

Same goes for some job terminal sectors. unless plans move forward to add multi terminals and different job levels maybe you can mirror the most camped sectors to see how it goes.

Just a thought.

• Upvote 2

This can be done in many forms in many parts of the game.

This could also cut down or totally avoid KS'ing ( i understand we don't have too much of it most people in the stress test are nice, but there is a

few guilds who live up to there reputation FROM live )

Can't we mirror particular sectors for example if you wanted to mirror cooper, couldn't it be done to make an exact copy? this would not fit into the

story line but would probably be universally accepted by everyone in the stress test as well as when we are finished and go gold.

Would be nice to see a mirrored cooper when the game is finished and you can actually do the original intended raid from start to finish.

------------------

Same goes for some job terminal sectors. unless plans move forward to add multi terminals and different job levels maybe you can mirror the most camped sectors to see how it goes.

Just a thought.

Are you talking about like, zones that would be like "Danger Zones", like, only high level people can go in them?

Are you talking about like, zones that would be like "Danger Zones", like, only high level people can go in them?

I think if I understand him correctly he is talking about a Cooper A and a Cooper B zone... so when you goto gate you get a popup that you need to select which Cooper you enter... A would be normal and B would be Dangerous... so its still the same Cooper... just one has mobs that are 10 levels or whatever higher than the other

• Upvote 2

One thing to consider is that there where a lot of high level endgame sectors that have yet to be added becuase they where 'vrix' related and all 'vrix' content. One solution I would think is to add more high end jobs to Roc that later will change for 'vrix' reasons from its current layout. Aka, Temporary hunt grounds for high lvs. Could also use spear, sheild, and sword as temporary romp grounds till more high lv vrix zones get added or pvp needs them for use.

I believe currently they are planning to expand the job terminals too. Or at least they have been talking about it in other threads specifically about those.

• Upvote 1

And there are other places that weren't in live to be added some of which would have high level content as well. Additional sectors in Aquitane and Antares, there is also Epsilon Eridani, Eidenmist Nebula, Sho'do'kan nebula still to be added, Neptune as well. Nebiros, Xango Moon, Thenjuli (sp?) rift, Ceres/Thule also still have to be opened. Some of these places will likely have high level content to be seen. (Some being storyline additions of sectors). There's a map that lists systems, some of which are to be added, somewhere here in the forums, but right now, I'm feeling a little to lazy to link to it.

I think if I understand him correctly he is talking about a Cooper A and a Cooper B zone... so when you goto gate you get a popup that you need to select which Cooper you enter... A would be normal and B would be Dangerous... so its still the same Cooper... just one has mobs that are 10 levels or whatever higher than the other

In live before they removed them, all newbie zones had 3 versions of itself and 3 gates. Like Mars Alpha red, Mars Alpha blue, Mars Alpha green. They did this to deal with the influx of players at open before eventually removing them when no longer a need. So this is all quite possible of a solution. Though lets try to name them something more interesting then Cooper A, B, C....

• Upvote 1

Given the state of the game, as it is still a work in progress, I dont think they really need to spend their time and resources into worrying about this kind of stuff. There are many other things that still need to be hammered out and done. As well, like Terrell said, there are still quite a few sectors that have yet to be added that could potentially have high lvl content in them. IMO, let the devs do their thing, they are doing a bang-up job so far. Great things are still to come, that you can be sure of.

Along the lines of this discussion, I was wondering if any of the Dev's could comment on where the project stands as far as adding more of the content from live is involved. Any expectations to add the Maelstrom's, V'rix, etc anytime soon?

• Upvote 1

as stated above yea lets mirror a zone like cooper ( or any other zone for that matter) the idea of jacking up there combat level could be cool too , a zone A for normal mode a zone b for hardcore.

This thought can move over for when we go live... this way you minimize KSing and you maximize space.

how many of you remember a Tado-A gate raid?

How many remember the Lag??

add that with the probably chance that people will have there alts parked at the gate holding ammo for there main or setup a medic unit by the entrance and wamo you will have problems

I love having the ability to use more then one account but you can tell it will be a problem when we have the influx of more folks

Along the lines of this discussion, I was wondering if any of the Dev's could comment on where the project stands as far as adding more of the content from live is involved. Any expectations to add the Maelstrom's, V'rix, etc anytime soon?

I can't say anything definitively because I'm not a content guy, but last I heard we were going to wait on releasing much of that content until it became logical in the storyline after release. We're really still in a technical development phase at the moment, so we're trying to squash bugs, make the connections as reliable as possible, and implement what features are left to implement (actually doesn't seem like many at this point) before we move on to an evolving storyline.

Hope that helps some.

It does, thanks CDel, the work the devs have been doing on this project is amazing if you think about where it started. I can remember a while back when all you could do was free warp and it was a huge deal when the gates actually started working. ;)