Merlin's Ore Field Report

I love the idea of a friendly mob popping out of a roid to say hi and then following you around. I am also looking forward to watching unattentive miners blast away their new friends that they thought were hostile pop mobs. :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 6/15/2010 at 2:31 PM, JoshuaChr said:

Has this been pushed to ST4 yet? I have been trying to find Boronite for my PP to complete the builder mission on Nostrand Vor and in your list (the second one) it says I can find it in Odin Rex. However, after doing a pretty completely exploration of the system, the only ore fields I can find are lvl5 (and in your list is says there are no lvl5s in the system).

On 6/16/2010 at 1:50 AM, Lars said:

Hello,

Ok, I checked and I did find it. Look about 80k north of the Smugglers Run gate and you will find the crystal field. TTYL :-)

Merlin

I know that this is an old post AND Merlin (Lars) is now Inactive Staff, but I am now searching for Boronite which is NOT in Crystalline Asteroids, it's in glowing asteroids.  Can anyone update where the best place to find Boronite is?

Edited by Stoop
Merlin (Lars) are the same, Merlin is old name