Toon stunk on Net7

DM4

I logged my lvl 44 JD off at Paren station, the next day when I logged back on it shows he's at Net 7. When I try to exit the station all i get is the load screen with the loading..... in the lower right corner for more than 5 min and nothing. Have to use task manager to exit the game, when I loged back in I tried to use one of the vendor terminals and nothing happens, again I have to use task manager to exit the game and restart it. I've checked my other 2 toons and they are fine, can exit stations and interact with vendors. Also when at Net7 I can't use chat and I'm receiving no chat msg's for new players. Is there some way to get my char back or do I have to delete him and start over. His name is Silencejw, lvl 44 Jenquai Defender.

Same...cannot leave Net 7. Toons names are Gordo and Jamis. Which leads me to believe there are other forces at play here. Anyway...thanks.

I suggest you try to get in contact with a GM in game or via the GM support forums. That said with the frequency the GMs are likely to be very busy and I'm guessing there is an underlying server side issue to fix as well.