PW 100 Bonus Mission?

I opened a ticket on this but wasn't sure if it worked so I thought maybe this was a good place to ask...

Today after running the 135 HU mission for PW I returned to chat with Var on my way past Arx Tiberius with a goal of picking up the 100 bonus mission he'd promised me after completing the 100 HU mission. If memory serves, he makes a comment along the lines of "If you can't handle this right now come see me when you're stronger.." or some such. In fact I remember in ST3 he said the same thing and at that time I did not pick up the mission until later with a proconsul hull.

Today when I attempted to open a dialogue with him, he said nothing about the mission. I checked with Kerr just in case and he's gone back to mumbling or singing or maybe humming :) Either way I seem to be out the 100 bonus mission unless something has changed. Anyone know what's what?

Edited by Caiaphus

Hmm really? That's news ... so all other missions remain viable with the exception of bonus missions in the particular case of taking and succeeding a higher level hull upgrade mission? Why does that sniff sketchy to me? :)

Aggghh..

Read The Form C.

The bonus mission that you are interested in requires you to kill a CL 66 mane.

If it is this mission, you only have to kill this 1. However, in order to do this, you will need to be CL 50.

This is why.

Alternatively, you should check the Progen area of the forum.

All Progen missions beyond level 30 are subject to change. This is why there are *Versions*. In fact the current missions are 'works in progress' more and as coding becomes available will be revamped.

A word of caution also. When a certain weapon is added as a drop in the game with its ammo, there will be no requirement to have a mission giving this weapon or ammo. However, Agrippa Technology is developing some items of interest instead. Agrippa Technology is the Research and Development arm of the Collegia and their quests are only open to Progen players who have honed their Build skills.

The level 135 Hull Upgrade mission is toltally different to the level 100 hull upgrade mission and is not related in any way. Currently. In its' infant form.

Check Versions.

===========

As to why the missions are not yet as intended, its because our coders are developing new code and eventually they will be as intended. Currently, we are in stress tests and missions are not fully fledged out. For example there are no means to require a certain skill level (e.g., Enrage 5) to obtain a mission.

Also spawning mobs currently are limited to the Job Missions. I can't wait until they are able to be done in other missions. Hint Hint.

In conclusion.

Versions Change. Progen missions are subject to change, withdrawl, adaption and alteration. Rewards may change in future as the game develops. Hull upgrades beyond level 30 (50 - 135) will all eventually go down the option route, and the option route will determine your future. Not all option bonuses will be available immediately.