Devs on "power trips"

It's completely retarded that blacklung is as big of a weenie as he is and bans me for talking about pot. I think was upset him is i asked him if he was a hall monitor in high school-well HE ACTS LIKE ONE-trying to order people around the way he does the guy can straight up KISS MY ***

Edited by Homeboy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I have nothing against anyone that smokes a lil on the side. Last I checked though it's illegal in most places, allowing talk about it on public channels would make the EMulator liable on legal terms I think. Best to keep it to yourself from now on.

Just my opinion

you agreed to abide by the eula rules and regulations, if you cant, just delete your account, the emulator is not the place for discussing sex, pot, drugs, illegal selling or buying. and if any gm is on duty they will also abide by adding infractions to your account.

• Upvote 2

This maybe an emulator, but it still has rules and those include discussing illegal activities. Sure, smoking pot may seem like a trivial thing to talk about, but where do you draw the line on what illegal activities are ok to discuss and what is not? Remember, this isn't a game you are paying for where you can claim to be paying for the right to play and have access to the servers, more so the dev team has done all this work on thier own free time, so throwing any types of insults or insinuations at them isn't ever going to end well for the offending party...

Power Trip:-

An action undertaken chiefly for the gratification associated with the exercise of power over another or others

On this occasion, I'd say he was not on a power trip, you mentioned you asked if he wasa school hall monitor? That implies he asked you to stop talking about pot and you decided to insult him? Kind of means you asked for it to be honest, sorry.

• Upvote 1

It's completely retarded that blacklung is as big of a weenie as he is and bans me for talking about pot. I think was upset him is i asked him if he was a hall monitor in high school-well HE ACTS LIKE ONE-trying to order people around the way he does the guy can straight up KISS MY ***

First off the chats are for chating about the game, not you smoking pot! 2nd, you are a guest here Homeboy and you are expected to act as one! If a GM asks you to please stop chatting about something in the game then you better do it! They are not doing everything here just so you can come on and act like a whinniey cry baby, but because they love this game and "Do it for free"!!! Remember that Homeboy. 3rd, Blacklung is a personal friend of mine and I know him well! He is about the most nicest, fairest guy I know and if it got to the point of him saying he was going to ban you then you must have push his buttons pretty hard. Stop acting like a 2 year old and start acting like someone who is glad the game is back and will give those who spend their spare time programming, developing and taking care of the players the respect they desirve!

Merlin