Position Resignation

This is my position resignation as Forum Moderator.

I don't have any quarrels with the ENB Community, I'm resigning due to personal reasons. I've recently opened a store in Florida and it's taking up most of my time which leaves little to no room for EnB these days. I Had TONS of fun with you all, and I thank no only the N7 Staff for accepting and making me a member of staff (which the forum tag, I wore with pride) but I thank the Community for accepting me as well as providing everyone with a great environment. As you know, Community makes this place what it is. Without you, this place may not exist.

Anyway again, thank you to everyone and perhaps I'll be checking in from time to time. Take a look around, etc :)

Fly Safe everyone <3

Ayami

• Upvote 3

good luck with your business and thanks for all your help as moderator... which at times can be thankless... but know that we appreciate it and still hope to see you in game... :)

This is my position resignation as Forum Moderator.

I don't have any quarrels with the ENB Community, I'm resigning due to personal reasons. I've recently opened a store in Florida and it's taking up most of my time which leaves little to no room for EnB these days. I Had TONS of fun with you all, and I thank no only the N7 Staff for accepting and making me a member of staff (which the forum tag, I wore with pride) but I thank the Community for accepting me as well as providing everyone with a great environment. As you know, Community makes this place what it is. Without you, this place may not exist.

Anyway again, thank you to everyone and perhaps I'll be checking in from time to time. Take a look around, etc :)

Fly Safe everyone <3

Ayami

Thank you for your help with the project. You'll be welcome to return anytime, should you change your mind / have more free time. Good luck with the business venture, starting a new one can be hard, but very rewarding if you are fortunate. :D