what to do above lvl 140

Hi Everyone ,

i just hit OL 140 - CL 50 ( so got weapons and max shield) and i find myself shooting up random mobs in Cooper/BBW for days now and only boosting my credits

i would like some advice what to do at this level so I dont get bored, (already made another toon ) any fun hunting grounds or so special items to procure.

Thanks in advance

Sandersst ( TE) ( alt: Harvester - JE)

get that JE to EL 45... tour the galaxy so you can get max wh on it (and prob get yourself close to 150 in the process...) so you can wh urself anywhere... wh is so huge that I would even give je's an extra weapon if it meant that the other explorer classes could get wh

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you have any build skills you could look into maxing out what you can build. On live most of my time when not raiding was used farming for items I couldn't yet build, the hunt took me accross the entire galaxy and was a great way of passong the time :-)

Like during live there is prettymuch sfa to do at that level except level to 150. What you do then is raids...more raids...and yet more raids. If you still play the game at the point where you have all ubers you can become a socialite. This implies hanging around f7 all day talking to people on all channels and making a build sometimes.

Edited by Tyran