Multiple Skill usage like in Live

In live we were able to use multiple skills at once,like for instance when i was on my pw i could use shield inversion and could use gravity link and shield sap at the same time.Same thing was on my te when using the skill enrage i could use hack or biorepression at the same time and a tt could also use multiple skills at the same time for instance when using befriend(was which rarely used) he could also use shield regen or hull patch and i think jenquai could also use multiple skills never tested that on a jenquai tho since they havent got many skills to use as a combo.

Then another thing this is about the repair skill,this skill only partially repairs and u need to keep activating it untill someone or urself is fully repaired normally it should repair u or the person ur repairing until its fully fixed.

In live we were able to use multiple skills at once,like for instance when i was on my pw i could use shield inversion and could use gravity link and shield sap at the same time.Same thing was on my te when using the skill enrage i could use hack or biorepression at the same time and a tt could also use multiple skills at the same time for instance when using befriend(was which rarely used) he could also use shield regen or hull patch and i think jenquai could also use multiple skills never tested that on a jenquai tho since they havent got many skills to use as a combo.

Then another thing this is about the repair skill,this skill only partially repairs and u need to keep activating it untill someone or urself is fully repaired normally it should repair u or the person ur repairing until its fully fixed.

The ability to use multiple skills at one was removed in one of the patchs during live since some skill combos were a tad overpowered. The patch was 12/18/02 which can be found here

To quote:-

Skill Power-Up Delay

No other skills can be activated while another one is powering up. This means that multiple skills cannot be powered up simultaneously.

I still remember the drama on the forums when that patch was added, especially by JD's that would summon mobs and cloak at the same time :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

u know wot that means....u cant use for instance gravity link and enrage at the same or enrage and shield sap...since the higher they get the more time it takes to charge...shield inversion is no charge skill....cloak is a charge skill same as summon....in live u could for instance summon and fold space at the same time since fold space is instant,even after that patch u just showed.Same thing with shield inversion and shield sap while using shield inversion u still were able to cast any other skill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1