Jen lvl30 HU and mission

I recently got my lvl30 HU on my jd (Palimow) and started doing the mission but messed up on it and asked to have it reset. after it was reset i went to start it over again but noticed the mission in my log had no text. it just said had the title and step (1/19). Ive tried to talk to every npc related to this mission but no one will talk to me. Councillor Uje'Da says she gives the mission but i have to come back when i am lvl30 (im lvl42).

Another thing i noticed was i lost my hull upgrade and a weap slot after the quest was reset. I am back to the lvl10 hull and weap slots. i talked to a gm in-game but he was unable to help and suggested i put in a ticket which i did but i did not fully explain myself.

sry for the redundancy and thanks for the help

Palimow

I recently got my lvl30 HU on my jd (Palimow) and started doing the mission but messed up on it and asked to have it reset. after it was reset i went to start it over again but noticed the mission in my log had no text. it just said had the title and step (1/19). Ive tried to talk to every npc related to this mission but no one will talk to me. Councillor Uje'Da says she gives the mission but i have to come back when i am lvl30 (im lvl42).

Another thing i noticed was i lost my hull upgrade and a weap slot after the quest was reset. I am back to the lvl10 hull and weap slots. i talked to a gm in-game but he was unable to help and suggested i put in a ticket which i did but i did not fully explain myself.

sry for the redundancy and thanks for the help

Palimow

So to help give more information. You completed the 30 HU and got it #/19 of that one mission? What did you mess up on and why did you need it reset if you completed it? And since you want it reset, it reset your HU I'm presuming due to going back to 1/19 (starting your HU quest thing. Which is for Terran + Jen. Not sure if Progen has one like that.) So it essentially took away the the HU due to the HU mission not being 'complete' after the mission reset.

This is me using logic with no technical stuff involved.

a mission being reset doesn't revert the hull upgrade but I'd have to know the mission title to know whether or not you're qualified to take it.

So to help give more information. You completed the 30 HU and got it #/19 of that one mission? What did you mess up on and why did you need it reset if you completed it? And since you want it reset, it reset your HU I'm presuming due to going back to 1/19 (starting your HU quest thing. Which is for Terran + Jen. Not sure if Progen has one like that.) So it essentially took away the the HU due to the HU mission not being 'complete' after the mission reset.

This is me using logic with no technical stuff involved.

I completed up to 13/19 i think. i had a full cargo hold and did not receive the quest items (second and third inspiration) so i requested the mission be reset and it was. the mission was not completed fully. i was stuck mid way through. when it was reset my hull was reset also.

EDIT: I just logged on now and it was completely reset. thanks for the help guys

Edited by Sig