Password Confirm error net-7

Hello,

I was trying to help a few new people who were trying to create net-7.org accounts so they can play the game.

However no matter what you put into the 2 password fields in the pop up form on net-7.org it says they do not match, and will not let you procede further.

Included is a screenshot of the error, and no matter what conbination of numbers/letters i tried it would not let me get past that field without the error.

passwordconfirm.jpg

Thanks,

Anyone else who is encoutering this error should post here, so CDel can assit you in creating a play account.

Thanks!

Cia

I tried to make a new account today (current one was made at beginning of ST4) so I could play around with two accounts since I got a new cpu, gpu, 2nd monitor;I got the exact same thing; multiple attempts. I do not NEED a 2nd acct but would be nice to get new players in.

EnB was my first mmorpg, it seems like almost yesterday.. Although it was about 10 years ago..

As many others, I am completely thrilled to find this emulator. I loved the original game, and hate EA for killing it.

However, I am having the same problem as the others here... I try to create an account, all information correct...

BUT! No matter what passwords I type, even copy and paste, they don't match... Help?

Many thanks.

Ok, I Made a few small changes yesterday to allow reset of forgotten passwords..

Leave this with me, expect a solution very soon

Apologies for the inconvienience..

Ok,

Registration now available again.

I found this to be a bug with the form validation for the passwords when running in parallel with the Forgot Password Function.

This has been temporarily disabled.

I will bug check this and get this fixed as soon as possible.

It appears not to be working for me :) Used the "forgot password function" on new alt account and got the multi alphanumeric string back via e-mail. But when trying to log on net7 front page it pops up the name/pin incorrect not taking the pin, thus not being able to set it to something I can remember :) Any suggestions?

New alt account attempted name: Matthatt2

If you got somewere secure you want me to send the e-mail account associated with it please tell me where.

It appears not to be working for me :) Used the "forgot password function" on new alt account and got the multi alphanumeric string back via e-mail. But when trying to log on net7 front page it pops up the name/pin incorrect not taking the pin, thus not being able to set it to something I can remember :) Any suggestions?

New alt account attempted name: Matthatt2

If you got somewere secure you want me to send the e-mail account associated with it please tell me where.

Did you click the link on the email to re-activate your account?