Can't Login - INV-300 Error

I can't log in for some reason. Getting the ea.com is temporarily unavailable error (INV-300). Just started tonight. What options need to be checked on the launcher? currently and have had only Packet Optimization and Secure Auth checked.

• Upvote 1

Same with me, logged for a while for dinner, and now cannot get back in on one of my characters. On the same computer funnily enough, I get in just fine. So don't know what's up. Same computer, one account is fine, the other gets the INV-300 error.

Same with me, logged for a while for dinner, and now cannot get back in on one of my characters. On the same computer funnily enough, I get in just fine. So don't know what's up. Same computer, one account is fine, the other gets the INV-300 error.

Scratch that, crashed and tried to log in other account again, and it's getting the INV-300 now as well. Very strange.

Scratch that, crashed and tried to log in other account again, and it's getting the INV-300 now as well. Very strange.

Lol, now all within the last two minutes seems to have cleared up, both accounts able to log in. Dunno what ya'll did, if you did anything at all, but problem solved i guess.

On the first 2 accounts, I got the INV 300 error, checked local cert, worked fine. Not the laptop. It can't login at all...says "connection to the Global Server failed." Any ideas? Need Help. Anyhow, the server is shutting down in 120 seconds. It's around 11 CST.

I'm also having connection issues. After updating my Net7, I re-checked "Packet Optimization" and launched the game. I got the INV-300 error... now it says can't connect to the Global Server... or something like that. :P

**Edit** I didn't know the server was restarting. I'll wait a bit and try again.

Edited by KnightWolf

i checked the client detour on the net7 launcher and it let me log in. try it out and see if it works for u all.

was in for a bit and talked to Tienbau, said he had to restart the log-in server, as he couldn't even log in. He also just did a complete server restart, so give it a few.

Crap, I had to look in my phone to get my login, I couldn't remember it. This getting old thing is not working out like I had hoped. Anyhow, the server just went down for a login, for everyone who is trying to login. Time is 11:09 CST.

Edited by Wizaster