JD lv 30 hull upgrade bonus mission crashing game

Really weird bug for me.

Lv 31 JD trying to do the lv 30 bonus mission.

Talking to Master Sevti to start the bonus mission. Going through the dialog the game crash's when she gets the part..

[How DID the Gate War end?]

Dialog, "More" button is present, I push the more button and game immediately crash's to desktop without any error messages. I have tried resetting updates and forcing it to re-update, that didn't fix it. I also tried installing it on a completely different PC (both running Win 7 x64) and the bug happened again there.

Right now my only option is to continue to get the hull upgrade without getting the bonus mission, which I do not with to do.

Other then this part the game works flawlessly without any gfx glitch's or system issues.

I looked up your character and the mission, and at your current stage you should be getting instructions to "Head to Fenris Prime Observatory and talk to Liam O'Faolain to pick up documents for Loremaster Daiki-ya." Are you?

I looked up your character and the mission, and at your current stage you should be getting instructions to "Head to Fenris Prime Observatory and talk to Liam O'Faolain to pick up documents for Loremaster Daiki-ya." Are you?

I think I'm ok for the mission itself, the wording on the NPC is really weird. It suggests that you ~MUST~ talk to Master Sevti and get a mission log or you'll never be able to complete the bonus mission. I choose the option "I already have bonus mission continue with hull upgrade" and am hoping it doesn't screw me up.

The choices are

"I don't have the bonus mission but continue with hull upgrade anyway"

"I do have the bonus mission continue with the hull upgrade"

"I'm not ready yet"

With her dialog saying "If you don't have the bonus mission talk to Master Sevti because once you choose you can never go back".

And talking to Master Sevti cause's the game to crash... so I don't know if I'll even get the mission reward or not.

Crashing bug referenced here

Edited by saevel