Unable to login to forums

Guest Glenn A Nicholson AKA War

Hello all, I have been away for a few months due to shoulder surgery. I tried to login with my normal ID Wargamer and was unable to, errors that password or account was incorrect. Tried to reset my password and it does not recongize either of my emails I used before, Glenn@glennnicholson, or nichog@charter.net

Anyone have an idea why this is and what I need to do to get it fixed???????

Is my account still here or did it get deleted when you updated the forums???????

Wargamer

Glenn A Nicholson

Hello all, I have been away for a few months due to shoulder surgery. I tried to login with my normal ID Wargamer and was unable to, errors that password or account was incorrect. Tried to reset my password and it does not recongize either of my emails I used before, Glenn@glennnicholson, or nichog@charter.net

Anyone have an idea why this is and what I need to do to get it fixed???????

Is my account still here or did it get deleted when you updated the forums???????

Wargamer

Glenn A Nicholson

Well, I am dissappointed with you all, I leave for 3 months and my account is not even listed!!! What is going on, I do not remember getting any emails or notices that account was being deleted. When I spoke to Dave and a couple others before the operation, they assurd me that I would still have the account here. Why was this done??????? And the site sticks in IE8 even under compatiblity mode, page loading is over 60sec or longer when switching between the forums and members list, and there were a few times it did noe even load the page.

Well, if you want any more help from someone that was with the core group back when the stress tests were starting, then please answer these questions and see about getting my account back. IF not the oh well.

War

Well, I am dissappointed with you all, I leave for 3 months and my account is not even listed!!! What is going on, I do not remember getting any emails or notices that account was being deleted. When I spoke to Dave and a couple others before the operation, they assurd me that I would still have the account here. Why was this done??????? And the site sticks in IE8 even under compatiblity mode, page loading is over 60sec or longer when switching between the forums and members list, and there were a few times it did noe even load the page.

Well, if you want any more help from someone that was with the core group back when the stress tests were starting, then please answer these questions and see about getting my account back. IF not the oh well.

War

What "Dave and a couple others" couldn't have told you is that the server would have some major problems, all forum accounts were deleted and/or lost, and for a few days the emulator portal wasn't even up. https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-5/announcement-1-server-crash/ As far as the "site sticks in IE8" I can't help you, I haven't used Internet Exploder for a few years with the sole exception of using it to browse to Mozilla's page to download and install Firefox on a new machine, sorry.

Quite frankly, if anything we should be disappointed with you, for getting so *&^%$y when no-one answered your first post right away. People have lives outside of the forums that need to be attended to.

What "Dave and a couple others" couldn't have told you is that the server would have some major problems, all forum accounts were deleted and/or lost, and for a few days the emulator portal wasn't even up. https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-5/announcement-1-server-crash/ As far as the "site sticks in IE8" I can't help you, I haven't used Internet Exploder for a few years with the sole exception of using it to browse to Mozilla's page to download and install Firefox on a new machine, sorry.

Quite frankly, if anything we should be disappointed with you, for getting so *&^%$y when no-one answered your first post right away. People have lives outside of the forums that need to be attended to.

+1