hello

on fridays,i goto the local book store and buy kid games for my granddaughter.

(bribe)

today i found an original copy of enb with the cd key(2 disks) (lol for 2$) :lol:

is this usefull in anyway?

i guess i could install it as a new install but would still need net-7 stuff to play online.

if it could be helpfull to devs ,lemme know and well work out something.

i will just install it and see what it does.

lol even if its useless, i think its cool to have :)

That is exactly what I used for my install. It is one of the two legal ways to play the emu (you can also use the "demo" that is still available online). I love having the original install discs just for nostalgia anyway.

It's probably more cool than useful at this point, but I'm jealous; I lost my original set when I moved right after EnB closed down. :lol:

That is exactly what I used for my install. It is one of the two legal ways to play the emu (you can also use the "demo" that is still available online). I love having the original install discs just for nostalgia anyway.

This is what I did to play ENB Emulator as well. Could never bring myself to dispose of my original disks when EnB closed in 04.

you arent kidding i wish someone would up the ISO's... I had 4 copys (for the post rec center when i was in cali) and left them behind when i moved (because it was sunset anyway, didnt think i would ever need them...

Q_Q

Once I can move into my new apartment (SHOULD be less than 2 weeks, depending on the sketchy characters living there now), I can finally set up my own PC instead of using someone else`s, and I`ll be able to seed a torrent of my discs. If no one else starts one before then, I`ll post a link in this thread to the .torrent

• 2 weeks later...

Once I can move into my new apartment (SHOULD be less than 2 weeks, depending on the sketchy characters living there now), I can finally set up my own PC instead of using someone else`s, and I`ll be able to seed a torrent of my discs. If no one else starts one before then, I`ll post a link in this thread to the .torrent

TMI ?

Yeah, yikes, TMI.

Nah, not really useful, just easier to install than downloading the demo or whatever else online. I'd say more legit, too, except technically EA nullified and voided the entire EULA & TOS of the original EnB game as written, because they chose to shut down the server. That's the way I read it, at least. Nice, eh?