Terran Tradesmen in live

Today there was a discussion about this.I recall from live when i played a TT in scooterraids the TT was always the second target after shield regen someone once the TT got hit by its EMP your reactor was pretty much empty so the TT used hull patch since it didnt require energy so he could still keep himself and his members alive and it didn't make Scooter and the group of 65's 66 aggro on him.The Skill here also says like it did in live energy cost 0 but someone else said that was a typo which i said it wasn't.I would like to see your opinions on it if you do recall it and did play a high lvl TT in raids like that.

Today there was a discussion about this.I recall from live when i played a TT in scooterraids the TT was always the second target after shield regen someone once the TT got hit by its EMP your reactor was pretty much empty so the TT used hull patch since it didnt require energy so he could still keep himself and his members alive and it didn't make Scooter and the group of 65's 66 aggro on him.The Skill here also says like it did in live energy cost 0 but someone else said that was a typo which i said it wasn't.I would like to see your opinions on it if you do recall it and did play a high lvl TT in raids like that.

Hullpatch always cost energy. I was a TT in mordana/scooter/general/fishbowl raids.

Hullpatch also caused just as much aggro as shield recharge did.

If i ever recover my old HD, i'll post screenshots of me fighting mordana, and trying to hullpatch but couldnt because i didnt have any reactor. i think there was one that had the message "not enuf energy"

Cia

if talked with an old buddy who i played alot with in live and he said the following hull patch did use energy but only a small amount compared to shield regen and had 2 other benefits aswell 1 is less chance to get aggro and the most important is 40k hp fixed equals 100k shield fixed for a pw coz of hdc.