Slash comands & faction farming

Hello again,

I guess this is mostly directed to David and the other dev/programmers, but wanted to do it here. It came to me how we were doing the faction as a group, if my memory serves me right we used the /kill credit command to give the other players faction in the group. I am not 100% sure, but I also think there was a "/kill credit group" command that allowed the whole group of up to 6 players to get credit for the kill. This would greatlly help the players with the grinding job of getting good faction. TTYL :-)

Merlin

• Upvote 1

It came to me how we were doing the faction as a group, if my memory serves me right we used the /kill credit command to give the other players faction in the group.

kill credit was used in raids to make sure that raid looter got looting rights. nothing to do with faction gain.

Hello again,

I guess this is mostly directed to David and the other dev/programmers, but wanted to do it here. It came to me how we were doing the faction as a group, if my memory serves me right we used the /kill credit command to give the other players faction in the group. I am not 100% sure, but I also think there was a "/kill credit group" command that allowed the whole group of up to 6 players to get credit for the kill. This would greatlly help the players with the grinding job of getting good faction. TTYL :-)

Merlin

This was used ONLY for looting purposes. There was nothing linked to faction gain with these commands.

Cia