JOB locattions and levels

Can we start a topic of listing where and what levels JOBS are located? You must be no lower than 15 level OL to take advantage of these

jobs. For example lvl 50 jobs you must be OL 35 or higher to do jobs.

NET 7 50

margesi 75

somerled 105

Endargo 105

f7 135

omp 135

xipe totec 150

Edited by omorb
  • Upvote 1

This is timely, thanks for starting this. Can someone also please elaborate on the levels? I did a lot of jobs back in Live (I know most of us did) and remember that the minimum OL of the player was less than the Job level. Is that how it is working now or does the player need to be the same OL as the job or . . . ? Need to do some jobbing to get my EL bumped up and want to try an plan how to take that on. Thanks.

Thanks for starting this. Something I can use in the overall "New Player" guide I'm trying to arrange or just average help to average players. <_< Plus I forgot about OMP Abbreviation.

Edit: Credit Given in guide of course.

Edited by Heirku

In Live you had to be no lower than 15 OL below the level of a job for it to be obtainable. In Live you couldn't see jobs that you weren't eligible for, so far in emulator that's not the case (you can see all available jobs in emulator, even the ones where your level is too low). Jobs also were available for multiple levels in most stations.

Edited by Terrell

There are only two types of jobs implemented - Combat, Explore. All stations that are eligible for jobs have both types available (unless someone's taken them already).

Edited by Fuulish

really noob question, but where do you get jobs?

is there a terminal, and npc, i guess i just never noticed.

(also, ive been away for a couple weeks due to rl issues but should be back more now)

really noob question, but where do you get jobs?

is there a terminal, and npc, i guess i just never noticed.

(also, ive been away for a couple weeks due to rl issues but should be back more now)

It's a terminal in the lounge in most stations. Charon Cloister has it in the Lobby. Some stations don't have the terminals. Not all stations with job terminals are currently offering jobs.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if i am remembering this correctly, but some stations had multiple levels of jobs as well. However, some jobs locations were more desirable than others XP wise, since the reward was tied into the distance the job would take you, thus the VT-N7 were very popular, as were the Fenris?-ABG runs. Also, IIRC, Net7 also had lvl 75 missions, so you would get 2 at VT, then head to Net7 and pick up 2 there since there was the 5 minute timer preventing you taking more than 2 jobs every 5 minutes.

This is a good topic with lots of info to follow.

I havn't used the jobs terminal in the EMU yet wasn't quite sure if they worked or was worth it.

I remember dumping garbage, killing animals around navs and Beacons and launching communication satellites.

I seem to vaguely remember something of a Jenquai Cloak mission / job (Cloak and observe).

Where there Class specific jobs also, memory's not what it use to be?

It could of been something to do with finding Ben Joseph thing ?

Some of the Explore jobs (dumping garbage and launching satellites) had a bit of danger in them. I always thought they should have some combat xp thrown in with it :) maybe they did its been a long time.

I'll have to hit a jobs terminal now ;)

Phorlaug..

Edited by Phorlaug

I'm not sure if i am remembering this correctly, but some stations had multiple levels of jobs as well. However, some jobs locations were more desirable than others XP wise, since the reward was tied into the distance the job would take you, thus the VT-N7 were very popular, as were the Fenris?-ABG runs. Also, IIRC, Net7 also had lvl 75 missions, so you would get 2 at VT, then head to Net7 and pick up 2 there since there was the 5 minute timer preventing you taking more than 2 jobs every 5 minutes.

I agree with what you remember. N7 also had L100 jobs, did tons of them on my JE and JW while leveling them up in Live. Aragoth Station had multiple levels of jobs, by multiple sponsors. Aragoth Station's L100 jobs to Det Ctr Onorom, as well as ECS Dauntless (the round trip ones) where THE premier jobs to get in Live, because of the XP reward, the ability to get jobs from multiple factions (and raise faction), and the proximity of the stations, to the JE's Valkyrie Twins, Jupiter, and ABB wormholes.

Aragoth Station and N7 had both round trip jobs, and one way jobs. Round trip jobs, paid more in XP, than 1 way jobs of the same level. I can't remember if the faction award for completing said job was different for one-way vs round trip.

Arx Ymir and Aragoth Station also had jobs that were round trip between them. Arx Ymir jobs gave PW faction. The round trip jobs between Arx Ymir and Aragoth Station were good for those players that were high enough in level to do L50 and L75 jobs. They were the step before the L100 jobs at Aragoth Station, and N7/ECS Dauntless/DCO jobs which required OL85.

I remember the base in Tarsis, and Arx Spartoi in Endriago having jobs as well. They were fairly low level, the ones from the base in Tarsis gave PW faction & XP, the ones in Arx Spartoi gave PE faction & XP. I used them to keep my PE's faction up in Live while she farmed for RD faction. (Trade jobs were used to do this, in this case)

Paren Station had multiple levels of jobs as well. They had both very low level jobs (less than 50), and very high level jobs (135). Prasad Station had some jobs that could be done at fairly low to mid level. In Live I used jobs out of Prasad Station to get Combat Cloak for my JW after I explored most of the navs. Those Explore jobs often sent me to places like Slayton.

Edited by Terrell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember in live some level 135 (I think) trade jobs:

Planet Primus -> Planet Endriago (one way)

Then

Planet Endriago -> Planet Primus. (one way)

I used to LOVE these because I was always the ONLY one doing them. It didn't have quite the xp/hour as doing VT <-> N7 with a dedicated WH JE, but it had way more xp/hour than doing VT <-> N7 without a WHer.

And by the time I flew from one planet to the other my timer was up, so I never had to wait around at the term.

Then the vrix came and blew up planet primus...... My favorite way to level EL/TL was ruined =( worst patch EVER!

Can we start a topic of listing where and what levels JOBS are located? You must be no lower than 15 level OL to take advantage of these

NET 7 50

margesi 75

somerled 105

Endargo 105

f7 135

omp 135

xipe totec 150

Do not forget Mars 105 for my PW and my PP i lived there

• 3 weeks later...

NET 7 50

margesi 75

somerled 105

Endargo 105

f7 135

omp 135

xipe totec 150

What I've found:

Arx Tiberius 75

Dahin 75

Valkyre Twins 105

Arx Magistar 105