HU Mission looping

My character "Jarodpw" is having his Lvl 30 HU mission repeat. He completed this mission, was awarded the Shroud of the Optimal and is rapidly approaching Lvl 50. Not long ago I checked my Missions log and found I once again have a Lvl 30 HU mission - "A Warriors Promotion". I'm currently at . . . step 6 of 3. Yes, it reads (6/3). In the text I have:

You have earned the rank of Centurion. Get your promotion.

Mission steps:

1. Arrive at the Tiberius Shipyards in Primus Sector,

when you have the required credits.

2. Report to Ionna J Deinon in the city of Porvenir Mons, planet Endriago upon reaching overall level 30.

Well, Ionna won't talk to me "Shoo! Shoo!". I have 3 weps slots, 2 device slots . . . and I'm a Lancearate at lvl 47.

Each time I ask in game for a GM I get silence. Could somebody please help out? Thank you.

My character "Jarodpw" is having his Lvl 30 HU mission repeat. He completed this mission, was awarded the Shroud of the Optimal and is rapidly approaching Lvl 50. Not long ago I checked my Missions log and found I once again have a Lvl 30 HU mission - "A Warriors Promotion". I'm currently at . . . step 6 of 3. Yes, it reads (6/3). In the text I have:

You have earned the rank of Centurion. Get your promotion.

Mission steps:

1. Arrive at the Tiberius Shipyards in Primus Sector,

when you have the required credits.

2. Report to Ionna J Deinon in the city of Porvenir Mons, planet Endriago upon reaching overall level 30.

Well, Ionna won't talk to me "Shoo! Shoo!". I have 3 weps slots, 2 device slots . . . and I'm a Lancearate at lvl 47.

Each time I ask in game for a GM I get silence. Could somebody please help out? Thank you.

75+ PW Here. I'm 10/3 on it. I'm presuming it's suppose to say something as "See such and such at next level." , but is a little broken right now.

Also asking for GMs won't get you one usually due to they want you to use the ticket system, or they aren't on. A mix of both.

75+ PW Here. I'm 10/3 on it. I'm presuming it's suppose to say something as "See such and such at next level." , but is a little broken right now.

Also asking for GMs won't get you one usually due to they want you to use the ticket system, or they aren't on. A mix of both.

Hrmmmm. This whole ticket system seems to be a bit of a see-saw. Way back when it was "submit a ticket". Only. Then it was "Don't submit a ticket, only Betas can submit tickets, any ticket you submit will be ignored." Then it was "Submit a ticket" again. Then it was "Ticket system isn't working, we are creating a Game Master Forum, post there". I wasn't aware the method had been changed . . . again . . . but then, who can keep up?

If a GM can't fix the HU issue could they at least clarify the latest approved method for "ticketing"?

Use the ticket system like before at support.net-7.org.

"like before"? Which "before"? At least one of the "befores" we could click on the "Help" in-game and create a ticket from there - which sure made it easier to enter the relevant info what with it being right there.

Like I said in a similar thread wayyyy back on the old forums - I'll do this however the Team wants me to. It's kind of incumbent on the Team, though, to communicate clearly how they want it and to also communicate when the method changes.

Just askin' - if this is the current method shouldn't the whole Game Master Support sub-fora be closed down then? To avoid confusion?

Edited by Jarod

I'm not sure which before, lol, all I know is that you should use the ticket system if you need a GM. I'm really not very involved with the GMs, so I can't really offer a lot more information than that, but I figured I'd give you a definite answer on that, as I'm not sure if any GMs really frequent the forums. (No disrespect to the GMs, they're busy buried in the ticket system)

You should still be able to access the ticket system from the game to my knowledge. Is this not so?

I'm pretty indifferent to whether this forum stays or not, so I guess I'll leave that to the administration/GMs to decide, however I do think the number of GM forums could certainly be reduced, as they see little use.

I'm not sure which before, lol, all I know is that you should use the ticket system if you need a GM. I'm really not very involved with the GMs, so I can't really offer a lot more information than that, but I figured I'd give you a definite answer on that, as I'm not sure if any GMs really frequent the forums. (No disrespect to the GMs, they're busy buried in the ticket system)

You should still be able to access the ticket system from the game to my knowledge. Is this not so?

I'm pretty indifferent to whether this forum stays or not, so I guess I'll leave that to the administration/GMs to decide, however I do think the number of GM forums could certainly be reduced, as they see little use.

OK, that helps - I'll use the in-game system and then check on the ticket status at the website - that version of "before". :)

Thanks C Del.

All you have to do is make a ticket or ask in gen chat if there's agm on, and I'm on alot, both with my play toon and gm toon. add Golf

Ticket submitted and resolved. I did ask in Gen chat - many times - and there was never a GM on.