New Player Help

I'll modify the in-game command list to be curren to the emulator. The list that's in there now is unchanged from live. For those who don't know where to find the command list, I think it's under Help > Slash Commands. (in-game)

Help -> Commands. Added that into post help explain that the commands listed are just ones you dont see in-game through that menu.

• 3 weeks later...

I found some more job terminal locations to add to the list:

Level 50 - Endriago Planet, Pluto/Charon, Venus, Ishuan, Aganju

Level 75 - Glory's Orbit, Swooping Eagle Planet, Aragoth Prime, Altair III, Zweihander Planet

Level 105 - Ragnarok

I found some more job terminal locations to add to the list:

Level 50 - Endriago Planet, Pluto/Charon, Venus, Ishuan, Aganju

Level 75 - Glory's Orbit, Swooping Eagle Planet, Aragoth Prime, Altair III, Zweihander Planet

Level 105 - Ragnarok

Updated, Hopefully all are correct. :)

Some of these may have not been added when it first came out with Jobs etc, or just no one goes there. Thanks for contribution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You missed the most common one:

mt - Missed Transmission, e.g. I'm chatting on the wrong channel again ;)

I've never heard MT be referenced as "Missed Transmission", but rather simply short for Mistell (i.e., Mistold, Mistelling; To tell erroneously). I think it is pretty common to refer to messages as tells in MMOs.

I'm not sure where you get that as a common gaming or even chat reference though. :)

When I think of a missed transmission it reminds me of something related to a radio or data transmission and not of internet chat.

Anyway hats off to the OP for doing an excellent job!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='CheezeBaal' timestamp='1302764476' post='39093']
one thing i don't see are the turn in locations for suits. i seem to remember that from merlins old post.
[/quote]

Turn in people for the suits are the 3 race leaders.

This post:

[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/3156-hulks-what-now/page__p__24052__hl__hulks+what+now__fromsearch__1#entry24052"]Hulks! What Now?[/url]

[quote]Hello,

Ok, one of the bigger things that is happening with the content push is hulk fields are finilly going into the game. 3 of the items you will find in the hulks a called Half-Eaten Space Suits. There is one for each of the 3 races in the game. Now what do you do with these suits you ask? Well we have setup a NPC system where you can trade in those suits and get faction towards the 9 classes of toons. You also get trade XP for them as well. Each suit is worth 50 + class faction 1000 trade points. So as an example, lets say you are a JE that needs good PW faction, look at the list below, go to that NPC and turn in the Progen Suits. Lets say you are a PP that needs good TT faction, you would turn in the Half-Eaten Terran Space Suits to the person for TT faction and so on. So to put it in a nut shell there is Now a way to get good faction for each of the nine classes without having to do major grinding. The 3 suits are:

Half-Eaten Jenquai Space Suits Lvl 8

Half-Eaten Terran Space Suits Lvl 7

Half-Eaten Progan Space Suits Lvl 6

There are 2 ways to get these suits, 1 is from the hulks and 2 from ??? <Evil Grin> Come on can't tell you everything! lol

Ok, here is the list of NPC's for the 9 classes:

Class | NPC | Faction | Sector | Station | Where

JE | Fujiko Ohiya | Sha'ha'dem Explorers | Capella | Paren | Lounge

JD | Shou Shen | Shinwa Warriors | Sirius | Prasad | Main Lobby

JS | Master Sevti | Sharim Traders | Jupiter | Joves | Main Lobby

PW | Markus Kahn | Centuriata Warriors | Vega | Arx Tiberius | Main Lobby

PE | Vinda | Sabine Explorers | Endriago Pl | Pourvenir Mons | Main Lobby

PP | Zieg | Collegia Traders | Mars | Arx Magister | Main Lobby

TT | Lady deWinter | InfinitiCorp Traders | New Edinburgh | Somerlad | Main Lobby

TE | Stephanie Baird | EartCorps Warriors | ABA | ECS Dauntless | Main Lobby

TS | Admiral Herrera | Hyperia Explorers | Planet Zweihander | Jagerstadt City | Main Lobby[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='-Seeker-' timestamp='1271963321' post='15647']
I've also seen Tienbau shortened to "TB".

And while this is not an abbreviation per se...

When you see this in the computer chat spam (the [i]*other*[/i] chat window, not the guild/general/new players/etc. window) ...

Know for certain that a server reboot is imminent. :)
[/quote]

LOL I do *sometimes* just log in to play ... But I know how much you all like to be kept on your toes, not knowing if there's going to be a reboot or not, there's always that little bit of uncertainty!!

• 1 month later...
[quote name='seanhhs' timestamp='1306710071' post='41354']
I have seen people in game with names like "BullDog" or "LaaLaa" (not their real names, just examples). How do they get the middle letter to be capitalized like that?
[/quote]

I've wondered the same thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Was there a slash command for seeing, in a group, total damage done by each group member? I may be imagining it but I recall reading the command somewhere but of course can't remember what that command was that I'd seen.

[quote name='Lot' timestamp='1325959458' post='51088']
Was there a slash command for seeing, in a group, total damage done by each group member? I may be imagining it but I recall reading the command somewhere but of course can't remember what that command was that I'd seen.
[/quote]

good question ... I think I remember there having been a command that would start and end recording of combat stats in a combat log. We used to review those after raids. Wonder if that is still in effect or whether I am confusing that with another WoW feature (yet again!) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To add to the information on damage types?

The numbers seen as you deal and recieve damage.
Useful for equipping yourself to match the type of damage mobs use and are resistant or weak to.

Plasma : Purple
Chemical : Green
Energy : Blue
EMP : White
Explosive : Red
Impact : Orange/Yellow