Meeting with the Developers

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come on an IRC for a "talk with the developers" night?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if we had a meeting on let’s say an IRC chat like they did in live how many people would be interested in actually coming on to meet with the developers and asking questions/giving suggestions? We would also have a web based IRC Client for people with out one.

Thanks,

David

• Upvote 1

Ok,

To facilitate this and make it a little easier for people not familiar with IRC i have added a web based client to the Net-7 portal.

Please visit the portal site.

Once connected you may change your name using the box in the bottom right of the screen ;)

Thanks

:D

Actually, I was referring to the "home" tab here on the forums. I have to admit, untill recently I didn't even have the net-7.org bookmarked. I have recently been using the database there with increasing frequency though.

Nope, wouldnt be interested, when this started it was with the impresion that it would be like it was in live, but over the last few months it was clearly stated by a couple developers that this is not the course it is taking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You have a point Starfox, however, the current game can never be like "live" due to a glaringly obvious fact (just for starters) the 3 new classes.

So veering off the original devs "track" has happened way back.

Personally, I think the more communication we have with the Dev team, the better. <_<

• Upvote 1

Nope, wouldnt be interested, when this started it was with the impresion that it would be like it was in live, but over the last few months it was clearly stated by a couple developers that this is not the course it is taking.

Troll.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The developers put in tons of effort making the EnB universe the same as it was. We've used screenshots, videos, polls, and our own memory to populate what we've created. Given what we have it is impossible to totally replicate EnB, but we're doing the best we can. We don't change things for fun. We think and discuss major and minor gameplay changes. Also remember the few changes that we have made are not set in stone. If you don't like it, let us know. This meeting would be a perfect opportunity to get your opinion heard.

• Upvote 2