little help with account creation

hello

okay i got this account on the forums i try to make a account in the game i use the same exact user name and pass and then it goes to the page asking for a cd-key i put in a random one and then i click continue and i get an error saying "cound not communicate with registeration server please try again later" what i do here little help????

Go to http://net-7.org/index.php and click "Register" to register an account for the play server. You'll need to activate the account via an activation e-mail that will be sent to the address you used. Then, when you start EnB, click "Cancel" if you see the "Sunset" message box / registration box, and use the name and password you registered to log in.

I'm assuming you're on Windows Vista or 7 and that you're on a 64-bit version of Windows:

Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\release", find "client.exe", go into it's properties via the right-click menu, and set it to run in compatibility more for Windows XP in the Compatibility tab.