Karma at work

Azasha

Forum Administrator

Group:

Forum Administrators Posts:

7 Joined:

29-March 10 Posted Yesterday, 09:55 PM

The ENB Classic team regrets to inform the community that due to circumstances beyond our control AF_Vet aka Tom will not longer be a member of the team.

We wish him well in his endeavors and his life.

Now, what this means to the community is that we will be moving the play server soon and there may be some downtime. However, the project will continue. The current project manager is Marco and we will be posting a staff list just as soon as we get it all hammered out for titles that will give you more indication as to what we do.

All donations should be through this site if you intend it to go to the project. There has been some talk that AF_Vet is asking for donations after he left the project. We are not trying to spread rumors but we do want to make sure and protect our community as best we can. We can assure you the donations that have been received so far have gone to buy IP Board (you're lookin at it), pay for the web hoster for IP Board and Bugzilla (again you're lookin at it), a hoster for team collaboration software (I'm sorry you may not see this but we will somehow get screenshots or something so you can see it) and the Paypal Donation Tracker (again you're lookin at it). There is some donation money left that will be going toward the new play server location.

We will be trying to recover the server that was donated as well as any money donated to the Paypal account that AF_Vet setup and refused to give anyone else access to. Unfortunately at this time all we can do is apologize to those individuals that their donations may not be used in the way they intended and make the guarantee that any further donations as long as they are made through this site or with the knowledge of Marco or myself will go to exactly what the donator intends.

We will no longer be using the Ventrillo which was setup by AF_Vet. However, there will be a dedicated Team Speak server up and running very very shortly (as in it's already set up it just needs some tweeks).

There is currently an IRC channel setup you can connect to it with a client such as mIRC http://www.mirc.com or any client you wish that handles IRC connections. The information is:

server: irc.servercentral.net

channel: #EnB-Classic

We are continuing to use Bugzilla for bug reporting and it can be found at http://report.enbclassic.com.

Thank you for your support as a community! We will have updates as soon as we bring additional systems online or really if anything news worthy happens!

Sincerely,

Marco and Azasha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

starfox

Game Master

Group:

Project Staff Posts:

3 Joined:

31-March 10 Posted Today, 02:30 AM

Some one best be providing me with some explanations real fast, either by e-mail or on my TS.

http://www.enbclassic.com

:( ... :blink::blink::P:P:lol::lol:

Edited by VonBon
  • Upvote 1

This is not a Net7 issue and is not affiliated with Net7.

It is honestly not really an issue it was an announcement that was made and in the interested of respecting Net7's forums I will not post any more regarding this matter over here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Indeed, this does not affect Net7. Really, it doesn't need to be discussed here, but I won't close the thread in the interest of free speech and what not.

On a related note: I love that lolcat. :(

• Upvote 1

This is not a Net7 issue and is not affiliated with Net7.

It is honestly not really an issue it was an announcement that was made and in the interested of respecting Net7's forums I will not post any more regarding this matter over here.

you can call it whatever you like ,( you can paint a terd purple.. but its still a terd )..... smart people know what it is.. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I just wanted to have that clarified (since I personally said "Oh SH**!" out loud within the Bosses earshot). Not that he cared but then it took 15 minutes to explain what an Emu is and that in this context it was not a large flightless bird.

you can call it whatever you like ,( you can paint a terd purple.. but its still a terd )..... smart people know what it is.. LOL

*rolls eyes* Smart people know to ignore trolls too. But I'm too tired for my brains to really be working 100%.

Anyway, I apologize for this little bit of spillover. As Azasha said, this isn't Net-7's problem and (this is rare for me) I'm not gonna get into crap like that on someone else's forums. If anyone cares, the discussion is here: http://www.enbclassic.com/community/index.php?/topic/171-i-am-leaving-this-project-as-well/ and I think my post on there is as good a summary as any.

Kudos to Net-7 for being understanding about this and not locking it up, but this thread is really just troll farts and none of us want to stink up the place. :(

Namaste and goodnight,

Edited by Mneme
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CDel, I propose you change your mind and DO remove this thread :P . .when it WAS a net-7 issue , it was kept on the downlow .. no reason that should change now, for the sake of not freaking out guys like wiseguy980

*rolls eyes* Smart people know to ignore trolls too. But I'm too tired for my brains to really be working 100%.

Anyway, I apologize for this little bit of spillover. As Azasha said, this isn't Net-7's problem and (this is rare for me) I'm not gonna get into crap like that on someone else's forums. If anyone cares, the discussion is here: http://www.enbclassic.com/community/index.php?/topic/171-i-am-leaving-this-project-as-well/ and I think my post on there is as good a summary as any.

Kudos to Net-7 for being understanding about this and not locking it up, but this thread is really just troll farts and none of us want to stink up the place. :(

Namaste and goodnight,

I Dissagree completely.... this sorta thing needs to be aired out due to the people involved..

all the rumors surrounding enb classic needs to be known by all here so the truth is there for all to see.... why conseal it ?

nothing more , nothing less...

I Dissagree completely.... this sorta thing needs to be aired out due to the people involved..

all the rumors surrounding enb classic needs to be known by all here so the truth is there for all to see.... why conseal it ?

nothing more , nothing less...

Ur still a troll dude :(

See you on the other side sir. (RL is keeping me busy, but I'll be back soon tm)

Well, I think everything that can be said about this has been, so I think I'm going to lock it. If you disagree and still have something meaningful to say, I welcome your PMs.