Wrong NET-7 Proxy

Hello, can someone please link me with the lastest Net7Proxy please I have 1.76 and need 1.78 and the files in http://patch.net-7.org/ seem to have to same version 1.76 as me so dosen't look like these files are up to date. Oh autoupdate hasn't worked for ages lol.

Thanks

Edited by SpacePW

I just tried the version here:

http://patch.net-7.org/Net7/Files/bin/

and it's definitely 1.78. That's the build we use to patch.

Sounds like you have got a multiple or corrupted setup.

The Net7 files should go to c:\net7\bin

try right clicking on the net7proxy under the link I posted above, then choose 'save target as' and browse to c:\net7\bin, then save.

Now go to c:\net7\bin and run the launcher from there with 'LaunchNet7.exe'.

Hopefully this will help.

PSST, started LaunchNet7 on work PC and it autopatched as good as gold :blink: working fine as I don't known what is going on with my laptop and PC here at home :blink: frustating I tell you :(

you were probably running an old version of net7proxy located elsewhere on your pc, in your %PATH%. If you had gone to the same directory that you downloaded to you'd have seen 1.78.

Ok changing net7proxy is doing my head in. Won't autoupdate , reset or force.

Try to download lastest net7proxy from http://patch.net-7.org/Net7/Files/bin/net7proxy.exe but now it's says it is still version 1.76 can someone help me it is the same with my laptop I run it as admin no diff.

Damn wish I could screen shot with smaller file size.

Tried deleting client and Launchnet7 completely but no good :)

Can someone link me Net7proxy and I'll see if if downloads is 1.76 or 1.82 the only way I got 1.78 was taking off my work computer (which does everything fine) :blink:

I'm stumped I can't figure out why this is happening.

Oh by the way I don't here "Administrator" as such in user account I'm set as administartor.

Sigh :)

please help I just got L50 in combat level and was collecting my L9 pl's

:(

try this:

open a dos box (start-->run "cmd").

cd c:

cd \

dir net7proxy.exe /s

this will list all the net7proxy builds on your pc.

delete them all - if you feel brave do del net7proxy.exe /s, but ... there is potential for finger trouble disaster with that!

now re-update and type net7proxy. Hopefully it will be 1.83

cheers,

TB

Ok deleted all net7proxies off computer, reset and forced update it comes up with the screen shot below and if I skip through and it comes up with netproxy 1.76 again :)

It has updated launchnet7 from 171 to 180 :blink:

What would cause it revert back all the time this is stupid.

Thanks for your help so far :lol:

ok deleted Net7 folder deleted all net7proxies off computer downloaded fresh copy of Net7setup_2_ shut down computer and reinstalled launchnet7 after it finishes is updating same thing comes up in screenshot.

skip through and once again it's net7proxy version 1.76

:)

ok deleted Net7 folder deleted all net7proxies off computer downloaded fresh copy of Net7setup_2_ shut down computer and reinstalled launchnet7 after it finishes is updating same thing comes up in screenshot.

skip through and once again it's net7proxy version 1.76

:)

you still must have an old net7proxy on your PC. Probably on a drive other than C:\

go through each drive on your machine and repeat the search for net7proxy.exe and delete all of those.

download net7proxy from here:

http://patch.net-7.org/Net7/Files/bin/

use that.

I'm guessing you're probably thinking there's something wrong with the version on the server, but I locked the version on the server to 1.82 and it's as full as usual, which means all the people there have the latest version. Most likely it'll be a facepalm moment when you work out why this is happening, but if you open a DOS command prompt and type net7proxy and the version comes up as 1.76 still then there must be an old version somewhere on your %PATH% setting.

type

set PATH

on its own to show your full environment path, then search each directory listed in turn for the rogue Net7Proxy. This sort of thing happens with cygwin/linux a lot where there are a lot of similarly named command files dotted all over the place especially when you work on cross-platform building environments.

I'm sure you'll work it out!

Ok deleted all net7proxies checked all directories in PATH (nothing found).

Ran Launchnet7 and screenshot "proxy 4" came up saying it couldn't find net7proxy (looking like I got them all)

Downloaded Net7proxy off your link and ran Launchnet7 and screenshot "proxy 5" comes up saying net7proxy 1.76 :)

Hmmmm don't know

:blink:

proxy 5.doc

proxy 4.doc

proxy 5.doc

proxy 4.doc