JD device build mission

I am stuck on the part where I am supposed to acquire the blueprint for the level 1 Dolphin Tail. I have done so and my mission refuses to update. I even purchased another one and dismantled it and then rebuilt it and my mission still tells me to acquire the blueprint, that I now already have. I have tried to forfeit the mission and it tells me the mission is not forfeitable. Anyone know how to fix this?

Im stuck on this mission also. It seems that the first thing to do is obtain a data cube from Councilor UJaDah at Jove's Fury.

Well, I spoke to her and she acknowledged that I was speaking to her in reference to the data cube and she gave it to me.

I look in my cargo and there is no data cube to be found, now I'm stuck on the mission and cannot forfeit it either.

I also have this issue and can't proceed.

Mission: Obtain Skill: Build Devices (JD version)

Started: Master Orosu at Master Cha'Han's Dogo on Swooping Eagle Planet

Issue: On step #3 of mission you are given a device to go analyze (Dolphin Tail L1) on Yasuragi Station nearby. I analyzed it for a critical success (got all 3 parts out of it), but the mission didn't update. Now that I have the device analyzed I can't 'reanalyze' it 'normally' to get the mission to update.

Is it becuase of the critical success or is this mission just broken currently?

My TS ran into the same type of issue....

Mission: Manufacturing Sciences: Devices

Started: Cassiopeia de Grey in Margesi Station

Issue: On step #5 of mission you are told to analyze a chemical inhibitor. I analyzed it for a critical success (got all parts out of it), but the mission didn't update. Once again I'm stuck and can't seem to get a GM's attention. I'm beginning to think there is some serious bug going on with analyze missions, I've seen other people on and confused.

account : Toyotomi

I've given you the Datacubes, use the /getgmitems command in-game and they will be transferred to your cargo.

Desarius, I have advanced your mission to stage 4 for you.

Thank you very much :blink: Sorry, didn't get the opportunity to check back until today to get you my account and Avitar info :(

• 3 weeks later...

Done. :P

I hate to bump this up, but I have a problem with this mission. I completed step 1 and can not complete step 2. I am missing the datacube. I believe my inventory was full when I completed the first step. I should have known better as this was a problem during live as well.

Acct: absan

I hate to bump this up, but I have a problem with this mission. I completed step 1 and can not complete step 2. I am missing the datacube. I believe my inventory was full when I completed the first step. I should have known better as this was a problem during live as well.

Acct: absan

I have given you the Data Cubes, use the /getgmitems command and they'll be transferred to your cargo. :P

I have given you the Data Cubes, use the /getgmitems command and they'll be transferred to your cargo. :P

That stubborn Jenquai does not seem to like my gift! I have attached a screenshot as well. This is the first thing he says to me when I talk to him. Afterwards it goes to a talk tree that has nothing to do with the mission.

enb_ss.JPG

post-8340-12733276900488_thumb.jpg

Hmm. I must have accidentally given you the wrong item. I'll correct it as soon as I can, but my computer is out of commission at the moment so it might not be until later today, sorry.

Ok, I had to do this directly in the database, but it should be right. Use the /getgmitems command again and you should have the right item this time.