Net 7 problem!

Hi guys i have installed the enb client, then patched with enb up then installed net7_2 and updated, then i log in the game and play, this works fine first time i do it. But when i exit the game i cant get back in. I run net7 it loads fine i enter login name password then the game just exits when i hit enter.The only way i can get it to work again is to reinstall net7_2 and update. As soon as i play once the next try the game exits again. plz plz help me i cant keep reinstalling every time i play and im on vista.

thx homerjs

Hi guys i have installed the enb client, then patched with enb up then installed net7_2 and updated, then i log in the game and play, this works fine first time i do it. But when i exit the game i cant get back in. I run net7 it loads fine i enter login name password then the game just exits when i hit enter.The only way i can get it to work again is to reinstall net7_2 and update. As soon as i play once the next try the game exits again. plz plz help me i cant keep reinstalling every time i play and im on vista.

thx homerjs

Looks like the same issue that is being looked into here. I encourage you to try cdel's suggestion to "If you're using Windows Vista/7, change the compatibility mode setting on client.exe. Then, go to Earth & ...\Beyond\EBCONFIG\ and run E&BConfig.exe, change your graphics settings to something in the mid-range and run the Performance Test. Finally, try to log in again". I hope that works for you. If not keep an eye out in that thread.