what missiles to use

Hi Everyone,,

ik hope someone can help me out , my TE is now CL 30 and i want to buy some lvl 6 missile launchers, i use 3x grand ogun atm and 1 onyx , but i heared that the best way to go at lvl 6 is with 4x Bertha

only problem it seems is that i cant make those missiles myself..... , is this the best choice? or does anyone have some other tips?

thanx in advance

Sandersst _ TE 30-24-27

Edited by serdan

this thread will get some differing views i suspect

my te used all the oguns through l5, then at 6 i built/aquirred some model b type.

in 1 more combat lvl i will use model a type.

i know somw will recommened using claim jumpers reward and this is a good ml,the problem is it only drops from belter bob in vc and is harder to aquire.

as for berthas,i've never used them but they look nice. the problem there is some ammo comps are drop only,so harder to keep in stock unless you have a comp builder buddy

i sugguest to try them all and use what you like :D

i bet some other te players will say something different

have fun

this thread will get some differing views i suspect

emphasized for truth

my te used all the oguns through l5, then at 6 i built/aquirred some model b type.

in 1 more combat lvl i will use model a type.

i know somw will recommened using claim jumpers reward and this is a good ml,the problem is it only drops from belter bob in vc and is harder to aquire.

While the Claimjumpers Reward is slightly rare, there are a number of builders of it so you can ask on the Market channel for a builder for that one. It's also non-unique, so that helps in case the builder already uses one. The bigger problem with this ML is finding the ammo. IIRC, the plasma ammo is quite rare.

As for the OP, I've mostly heard folks using either Model B or Big Bertha at level 6, though I do advise doing some of your own research by looking at http://enbdatabase.net-7.org. There is a lot of choice available, and while the big dps guns are nice, depending on the rest of your gear, you might need to use more energy efficient ones (for example). So be flexible, and good luck!

Both my TE and TT used type B's starting at lvl 4 and upgraded them thru to lvl 6 adding an onyx to the mix at lvl 5. I used exlosive and chemm ammo in them with plasma in the Ozyx of course. Both have moved on to using type A's now. Still using a mix of explosive and chem ammo with EMP sometimes on my TE.