We have just reformed our guild to get a bit more organized. We are a Pirate guild with a "mature" guild chat. Pirate guild meaning we try to keep our faction with the Red Dragons good ( when faction is working correctly ) and make our main base of operation in Black Beards Wake at QAR ( Queen Ann's Revenge ) station!

Looking for new active members to join our ranks. We are excepting anyone at any lvl with any amount of Earth and Beyond experience. We love to help out each other and try to get together in groups daily. We have people from around the world so there is always someone online for some company :)

If you have any questions or would like to join please contact one of our officers in game:

Misterfit / Kinnerte / Pookie / Morbiuspt / Schwing

Looking forward to hearing from any interested people out there. Have a good one!

Forgot to add that I am currently working on a guild website that I should have up shortly. Also I've been spending alot of time on my new toon so please contact me in game on Misfit. Hope to see you guys soon!

Just got our Ventrilo server set up you can download at www.ventrilo.com . Contact me in game on Misfit and I'll give you the server information if you would like to log on and get to know us a little before joining :(

We now have enough high lvl member to do The Controller and Black Beards Ghost. We are getting prepared to start attempting guild FishBowl raids. Looking for players of any lvl to help us with our current goals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the Net-7 Team we now have a teamspeak server. If you log onto the Net-7 Teamspeak you will see a "Pirate Lords" channel. Feel free to jump on and join us and get to know us a bit better! See ya in game!