vendor prices for looted weapons

Is there something wrong with the vendor buy prices for looted weapons? I noticed that the buy price for a looted lvl 6 rifle was 19009 and a lvl 6 mortar is 21506. E&b arsnal list the vendor buy prices as 91177 and 112205 respectivly - not that I'm intending to vendor them!

Are the buy prices messed up, or is e&b arsnal wrong?

Cheers

Perp

The data in enbarsenal.com isn't using the *correct* in-game sale price for weapons, but enbdatabase.net-7.org is. If you look at the latter site, it shows a base sell to vendor price of 16,530. With negotiate that'll be higher.

On Sunrise, there is currently a much lower return on sold to vendor weapons as opposed to other items (such as shields, devices, reactors). I don't know what database/info enbarsenal pulls from, but it certainly doesn't have this bit of code active.

I recall this topic being posted before. I'm less concerned as to which online dbase is showing the correct "current" prices and more concerned with why the prices seem to be out of skew. As it is, for most weapons, the player is better off dismantling them and selling the comps than just selling the weapon outright. That doesn't make sense and isn't consistent when compared to other equipment.

• Upvote 1

I recall this topic being posted before. I'm less concerned as to which online dbase is showing the correct "current" prices and more concerned with why the prices seem to be out of skew. As it is, for most weapons, the player is better off dismantling them and selling the comps than just selling the weapon outright. That doesn't make sense and isn't consistent when compared to other equipment.

Not sure if it's intended or not, but currently it looks like all shields, devices, reactors, engines are currently sold to vendors at 40% of their base value (doesn't include negotiate discounts or other factors). Weapons are sold at 10% of base value, and refined ore at 80%. Price when buying from vendors is also derived from the base value which seems to be base value + 30% across the board for all gear.

While weapons are getting shafted a little, they ARE shafted at the same level across all weapons (including drop only ones).

Not sure if it's intended or not, but currently it looks like all shields, devices, reactors, engines are currently sold to vendors at 40% of their base value (doesn't include negotiate discounts or other factors). Weapons are sold at 10% of base value, and refined ore at 80%. Price when buying from vendors is also derived from the base value which seems to be base value + 30% across the board for all gear.

While weapons are getting shafted a little, they ARE shafted at the same level across all weapons (including drop only ones).

Wow, you put way more into the research on this than I did - thanks for the info. Yeah, I didn't think there was any disparity between any particular weapons - just disparity between weapons and all other equipment. 40% of base value seems fair to me - I just think it should apply to weps as well.

Nice find :)

You are right with your statements concerning the percentages:)

Weapons and ammo follow a little bit special rules in the price structure though. We are still looking into it how to improve it (read as : how it would make more sense)

Nice find :)

You are right with your statements concerning the percentages:)

Weapons and ammo follow a little bit special rules in the price structure though. We are still looking into it how to improve it (read as : how it would make more sense)

Fair enough - thanks for responding!