March content update

Hi,

we've just pushed through the content update from March's work and a bunch of server fixes too.

The patch notice on the launcher has been updated with everything that's changed since the beginning of March. Are these patch notices useful for anyone? If so then we'll continue to post them.

cheers,

TB

• Upvote 3

Hi,

we've just pushed through the content update from March's work and a bunch of server fixes too.

The patch notice on the launcher has been updated with everything that's changed since the beginning of March. Are these patch notices useful for anyone? If so then we'll continue to post them.

cheers,

TB

Hell yes! thanks for the information. Can never have to little communication between those that make it happen and us lemmings!

Hi,

cheers,

TB

very much so , thx TB....

Edited by VonBon

Thanks TB the patch notes and updates are very useful to us all to see what needs to be checked, reported on and squared away. Very Helpful!

I used to look at the SVN log via web, but they have not been updated lately. I like to see hotfixes and minor fixes also, but will be happy with updates on launcher.

Edited by Randosps/Ibuilder

• 2 weeks later...

Yes patch notes are wonderful, i made the suggestion about the grav well in lagarto having missing ore fields with manes still guarding empty space.

When i first seen the lagarto update i went out and mined out 90% of the scorpian tail!!

Was great xp, thanks for the update :D

Cia