updated map

xulei

Here is a map that I'll keep updated to the current state of play (with some extra sectors for future content). I also added some sector maps of the new zones per request.

Updated map

Please let me know if something has changed that I've missed.

Comments/requests are welcomed.

• Upvote 3

I would love to have maps just like the paramis one you made. I have all the live sectors printed out, would love to add the new sectors as well. great for making notes on mob locations, and finding way around :)

I would love to have maps just like the paramis one you made. I have all the live sectors printed out, would love to add the new sectors as well. great for making notes on mob locations, and finding way around :)

added to link

• Upvote 1

Your works is great and very useful, Xulei. Thank you!<br><br><br><br>It would be fantastic to have an interactive map that displays hidden navs and nav coordinates; very useful for leveling explore. Just like this map, but updated: http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/sectormap/arduinne.html :D

Your works is great and very useful, Xulei. Thank you!<br><br><br><br>It would be fantastic to have an interactive map that displays hidden navs and nav coordinates; very useful for leveling explore. Just like this map, but updated: http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/sectormap/arduinne.html :D

Honestly I'd rather not have them out in the public like that. Then why bother at all having them hidden. It would ruin the fun of free warping and finding things on your own. Same should be for the ore fields, why bother tucking them out in the middle of nowhere when just anyone can find them.

Honestly I'd rather not have them out in the public like that. Then why bother at all having them hidden. It would ruin the fun of free warping and finding things on your own. Same should be for the ore fields, why bother tucking them out in the middle of nowhere when just anyone can find them.

I agree, a map of all the ore fields would just ruin it (and hopefully would just make the devs move the fields).

PS - I'd also appreciate it if this could get pinned :D

• Upvote 1

The map is a little hard to read. I know you're trying to emulate the official map to some degree, but cleaning the map and making the text and paths easier to read would be a good idea.

Increased the sector and station font sizes - hate to make them too large or it looks more cluttered.

It's also easier to read when printed instead of looking at the whole thing on a screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Xulei, love your work and use it often, thanks much :D

I just noticed that in Nostrad Var space sector your map looks a little different than what I remember. B)

Yours has the gate in the upper left with seven navs going south and then four more going east from the bottom one. (11 navs)

I remember a few navs also going north from the gate, then navs also going east to end at "Crossdock Beta", I think. Which makes it look a little like a giant squared-off capital "C" with the gate in the middle on the left, and the planet roughly in the center right of the sector, and a bit below middle, and about 19 navs total.

Maybe its changed, or changed back, as things here do ;)

TooTall

Xulei, love your work and use it often, thanks much ;)

I just noticed that in Nostrad Var space sector your map looks a little different than what I remember. :lol:

Yours has the gate in the upper left with seven navs going south and then four more going east from the bottom one, (11 navs) all of which I believe are correct.

I remember a few navs also going north from the gate, then navs also going east to end at "Crossdock Beta", I think. Which makes the sector look a little like a giant squared-off capital "C" with the gate in the middle on the left, and the planet roughly in the center right of the sector, and a bit below middle, and about 19 navs total.

Maybe its changed, or changed back, as things here do ;)

TooTall

Yeah I expect a lot of these zones may change a bit yet - I'll have to have another look as I get all my toons leveled.

• 2 weeks later...