updated map

xulei

Trouble is, some of the areas you show as being able to get to, are not yet operational in game. :huh::(

But I hope they'll be operational soon.

True, but as you go to each area getting explore xp you will come to know which areas are closed and which are not. I feel it's better this way so that as areas open up you will already have them on your map instead of having to wait till I come to know of the change and add it back in.

p.s. cutting little bits of post-it notes over closed areas could help you clean up your printout ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was looking at the in game map and have a question. Is the new zone off witeburg active? I can't seem to find a gate to it. I like exploring new areas and if it is open could you map witberg so I know where the gate is located. I have everything else I think. Even the red gate that is not on the interactive map.

Thanks

I was looking at the in game map and have a question. Is the new zone off witeburg active? I can't seem to find a gate to it. I like exploring new areas and if it is open could you map witberg so I know where the gate is located. I have everything else I think. Even the red gate that is not on the interactive map.

Thanks

That sector is Ardus in the Aquitaine system, not implemented yet. The gate placement shown here http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/sectormap/witberg.html

Or were you referring to the Bogereril sector with the base?

Rued

• 8 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 8:17 PM, Mauiman said:

Thank you Mauiman , extremely useful sites !!! 

I see that in-game I cannot, for instance access/activate some gates : As a TE , in Earth I cannot activate Equatorial Earth and High Earth;

Is this a 'bug" or am I missing something ? (I am sure I am missing something ...lol)

?

6 minutes ago, Aeggys said:

Thank you Mauiman , extremely useful sites !!! 

I see that in-game I cannot, for instance access/activate some gates : As a TE , in Earth I cannot activate Equatorial Earth and High Earth;

Is this a 'bug" or am I missing something ? (I am sure I am missing something ...lol)

?

They are the starter areas: Equatorial Earth is TS only, High Earth is TT only & Luna is TE only

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...