Build Shiels Skill

Hello Fellow Traders! :lol:

Orkael Lazarra will not give me the Learn Build Shields mission. I have tried several times and he keeps talking about the upcomming Nomos hunting season.

Another TT told me to finish all noob skill missions (even Befriend) before talking to Orkael. I did what he suggested, but there is still no joy.

Is there a work around I have missed?

I was not able to get build shields until lv 40. I believe that there is a lv restriction not in the help text. Either that or you must get ALL skills before you can get it (it was the last skill I got) which means you need to do evil navigate mission (lv40) first. Either way you are having to wait till lv40 it seems.

I was not able to get build shields until lv 40. I believe that there is a lv restriction not in the help text. Either that or you must get ALL skills before you can get it (it was the last skill I got) which means you need to do evil navigate mission (lv40) first. Either way you are having to wait till lv40 it seems.

Ok. Thanks for the quick answer! :)

And now I'm worried. What do you mean by Evil Navigate Mission? :unsure:

Edited by Amaroq

Have to be CL14

you do not need tobe cbl 14 my trader is cbl 7 an has build sheilds skill , the skill dialog says to talk to orkael . this is wrong its been posted some where in these forums before but you need to talk to Mettan gunderson in the lounge at somerled .

you do not need tobe cbl 14 my trader is cbl 7 an has build sheilds skill , the skill dialog says to talk to orkael . this is wrong its been posted some where in these forums before but you need to talk to Mettan gunderson in the lounge at somerled .

I got mine from Orkeal, he sends you to kill nommos. So yes it just might be CL related, I know I was quite glad I was the CL lv I was when I did it (cl13 or cl14 I forget) becuase those guys can hurt.

Mettan gunderson in the lounge at somerled had nothing for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the quest and got 10 nommos blubber but he wont accept it, he keeps looping about nommos and hippies ect.

Any ideas? CL13 OL43 here.

=update.=

fixed it by killing 3x Nommos Adults (lv.18 mobs)

after that it worked like a charm

Edited by Ragnarocker

I got the quest and got 10 nommos blubber but he wont accept it, he keeps looping about nommos and hippies ect.

Any ideas? CL13 OL43 here.

=update.=

fixed it by killing 3x Nommos Adults (lv.18 mobs)

after that it worked like a charm

FYI to all, the May patch should fix this all up. A mission that was influenced by a textual account of a player who completed it, rather than just what enbportal had as a reference. The requirements for the mission have been modified. The combat restriction has been removed and the only requirement now is that you be a Terran Tradesman. Be forewarned though, you might want to bring some friends or work out a little before trying this. The challenge is still there. =)

• 3 years later...