Chip n Dale on the attack

In Market chat today two individuals attacked a third, this was for the eventual reason that the third was holding a conversation out of content in the market channel. (This may or may not be the real reason).

It started with the Market channel being spammed by “Who are you” over and over and over. I thought it may have been a joke but it turned ugly pretty fast.

A GM stepped in and finally told the third individual (the one under attack) to take it out of the market channel but no public warning to Chip n Dale. ???

I am pretty sure the third individual has a good case against these two for harassment, the two instigators did not swear but they were harassing the third, and then anyone who stepped in to defend the third.

I have the logs and character names and would be willing to forward these to any interested party in a management position.

I witnessed the attacks today in the market and general channel. The third individual tried to stay out of the discussion and tried to diffuse the situation. That person decided that the chip&dale were inebriated, children, or were just plan having trouble dedicating mental facilities to the fact the third individual was trying to not answer the 2 individuals. That same third person is also capable of a serious temper issues and did his level best to just ignore the chip&dale. He was followed into the market channel and harassed their also. At no point did the person being attacked get mad and didn't lose any sort of his temper. He also understands that his nickname at times can be an irritation to religiously sensitive individuals( get over yourself). Said third individual is not going to wage a complaint, there is no point. Just hope chip&dale lay of the libations, grow up and add enough mental facilities to get off it.

• Downvote 1

Hey Guys,

I moved this out of general and into where this should be. If you would like one of you could private message me with the 3 individules and I will talk with the GM's and look at the logs.

Thanks,

David