PP and a missing 5th weapon

My PP, Perplexed hit level 100 and I paid for the hull upgrade and have now 5 gun mounts, which I have filled with mortars. Only 4 show up on my ship and I only see animation of 4 when firing. All appear to be using ammo however... although not sure if I'm getting the full dps.

I raised a ticket a week ago on this, but haven't had a response, other than the automated reply...

Question is, has anyone else had this issue? Is it a known problem, or is it specific to my toon? Is there anything that can be done about it?

Cheers

Perp

• Upvote 1

My PP, Perplexed hit level 100 and I paid for the hull upgrade and have now 5 gun mounts, which I have filled with mortars. Only 4 show up on my ship and I only see animation of 4 when firing. All appear to be using ammo however... although not sure if I'm getting the full dps.

I raised a ticket a week ago on this, but haven't had a response, other than the automated reply...

Question is, has anyone else had this issue? Is it a known problem, or is it specific to my toon? Is there anything that can be done about it?

Cheers

Perp

just go to Pluto and change your hull or wing design...

there is a design setup that show only 4 guns

however if you change it you will see all 5 guns/firing

Cheers

Perp

check your engine... i took the extra mount for my TT and gave you a terran engine... sounds like a fair trade right?

Managed to get it sorted in the end.... :)

After spend about 1 mil on different options, and constantly unmounting and re-mounting the guns, i noticed the newly selected hull wasn't being shown... reloged and I can now see my 5th gun :)

Thanks for the advice

Cheers

Perp

But I don't think the ship looks as good as it used to ....

A known bug with the PT, due to gun mount points used in certain hull-wing combinations. We first found out about it over 2 years ago or so, iirc. I thought it was fixed by using a combination of changing an .ini file and changes to the server's choosing proper mount points.

Maybe not? :/

Cheers

Perp

you paid for your lvl 100 hull upgrade?