Video Cards

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143167&nm_mc=OTC-Channel&cm_mmc=OTC-channel-_-Video+Cards-_-BFG+Technologies-_-14143167&srccode=cii_7240466&cpncode=21-4251223&DEPA=0&refer=channel&CMP=OTC-

This is my first choice, but I just read that Nvidia is releasing a new series of video cards on March 26th, which will probably drive the price of these cards down abit.

Also, from a Dev/Techie stand point, has any issues been reported from anyone using the high end video cards as I know the EnB engine and technology is old. Just wanted to make sure I am not buying something that will prevent me from playing the game.

Currently using a Geforce GX2 8700 so it's time to upgrade!

I'd wait til the fermis come out. Barring that, ATI cards dominate right now on a $/performance ratio and also supposrt DX11.

Take a look at this for comparisons:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/best-graphics-card,review-31829-5.html

...except that their driver installation program is pure rubbish, and apparently they're buggy as hell in LOTRO, which is the one game besides E&B I play. I made the mistake of getting a passive-cooled one too. Next vidcard I get will be a middle-of-the-road nVidia. Even though my board is CrossfireX. I'd rather have one nVidia than two ATIs.

I would agree that ATI cards are win at the moment. That is all.

Wait, no.. it's not. I have an Radeon 4850 X2 (dual-core) and it works fine with EnB. You don't have to worry about whatever new card you get messing with EnB, you'll just get several thousand frames per second, lol.