Static Guild -- Recruiting

Hi everyone!

This is quite a blast from the past.
Static was probably the Most Fun, most well-coordinated guild I have ever been a part of, so I have nothing but fond memories of the group.

I'd love to re-join if y'all would have me.

(Just re-installed E&B last night, so my char is still in the single digits)

Shuteru - JE

Previously:

Shuteru - JE
Rowr - PE
Trouble - PW
and I can't for the life of me remember my TT's name.

• 3 weeks later...
You guys still recruiting i just started playing 2 days ago and already got a 5/13/8 lvl26 JE name is Thraxje use to play back when it was live but never in Static but had a couple friends in there

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Do you guys have room for a former member? My main was a PW named Lis, I only knew a few Static members well, the last time I played was when we took down the controller ( pretty sure that was the name ) the second time and helped Corrupter get his skull shield. Shortly after that I had to stop playing due to my school work load increase so I never got a chance to play again before the shut down.

[quote name='Aledo2' timestamp='1318539404' post='47287']
Do you guys have room for a former member? My main was a PW named Lis, I only knew a few Static members well, the last time I played was when we took down the controller ( pretty sure that was the name ) the second time and helped Corrupter get his skull shield. Shortly after that I had to stop playing due to my school work load increase so I never got a chance to play again before the shut down.
[/quote]

Hey Lis it's nice to see you again and I do remember you from live. Ask in general chat in-game for someone from Static and someone will send you an invite. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!

:)

• 3 months later...
Would be nice if i could back into Static aswell. Been a member there for some time, very long time ago. I thought i had 2 characters in the guild, one called Ducktorius and another JE whos name i forgot.

Still remember that we were going for this fish boss one of the first times, i fell asleep because it was like 04:00am at my keyboard, i woke up and some guildies said my ship drove into that big fish and killed a big part of the guild. I got a lot of tells what the hell i was doing... )) (sorry for that still!) :huh:

But i do not remember any names at all who were in the guild... it's been too long ago, 10 years + ?

If the guild is still open... would be nice to join back the first guild of the first MMORPG i played.. )) Edited by Ferio

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,
I was with you for a short time at the start of this year.. and a great time it was. But a sudden and unexpected change in my circumstances meant I have been offline for almost six months.

Would love to re-join if you'll have me back.

Safe Journeys all.
(AurumJE) - Rich