Static Guild -- Recruiting

• 4 weeks later...

With alot of our members reaching 150 and getting outfitted, we have began a hard push to start pounding away at what end game content there is. We are doing nightly fish bowl raids, uber boss kills and anything we can get our guns on. Last night, a group of static I was a part of cleared all the controller mobs and nobody died! Not a huge accomplishment in itself, but something to keep us entertained.

We have builders for just about any item in the game, and work closely with other guilds to keep building costs down for everyone. I look forward to the future of the game and the future of static.

Also pleased to announce the updating of our guild forums, additions have been added to prevent recent hacking and spamming from dummy accounts. Check us out and give me a tell in the game if you are interested in joining our ranks!

www.staticguild.com/forum

Hello everyone,

Rage here, I was a static officer when the game was still up. I cannot describe how hard i am nostalgia-ing right now over all of these old names I am surprised I still recognize. Working on getting back into the game again, but would greatly appreciate an invite. It is great to see that there is still a portion of the old guard still around.

Rage

As soon as ya get in game send me a /t and I'll get ya sorted man. I was in Order of Chivalry in live but always had a yearning to join yas back in the day. Guess I finally got my wish hehe :(

• 2 months later...
Now, as Sydokun said, enough about this. I'm willing, if an admin can be convinced, to have my posts from this thread removed so your recruitment thread won't have to deal with this mess.

Figures I somehow missed this thread last time I looked over the guild topics. I'll hide them for you, and if anyone has a similar request, feel free to PM me - duplicate posts, topics started and not needed etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember Static from the old forums! I was on Galileo, Hellfire Empire. I'm trying to get stuff downloaded right now!!!

Hexuma/Tastee....and I don't remember the names of anyone else but my Terrans!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, im an old enb'er and got this emulator sorted out today, id be happy to join Static if you are currently accepting new members. At the moment a L25 TE, send a pm to Alys ingame, thanks in advance!

sincerely Alys

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Static was only on Andromeda ? Am pretty sure Static was also on Orion as I made many business with them back in the day I was the only one making Amah weapon/reactor :o

What kinda of time zone you guys play the most ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just joined the game and the guild.

Long time member as officer and raidleader back in live.

Hardcourt TE, Topspinn TT, Grandslam JE, Questor JD, Sockholm TE all 150+

Anyone seen Zeus around?

Cheers

HC

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Just joined the game and the guild.

Long time member as officer and raidleader back in live.

Hardcourt TE, Topspinn TT, Grandslam JE, Questor JD, Sockholm TE all 150+

Anyone seen Zeus around?

Cheers

HC

Was that Zuesodinorion? I have been looking for that guy as well.

Static was great back in the day. I joined while Ramstein held leadership and remember frustrating everyone on raids due to my low speed, high drag lag. Great times. Good news is they finally upgraded and have broadband on base. Oddly enough I'm back at the same base just a few blocks from where I lived when I played live.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stray! Nice to see you back bud. Yeah most of us played on 56k Modems back then too! haha - Game is smooth and having a blast. Ask in market channel for a Static member to get you an invite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stray! Nice to see you back bud. Yeah most of us played on 56k Modems back then too! haha - Game is smooth and having a blast. Ask in market channel for a Static member to get you an invite.

I played for a while this morning before work, gawd I feel like a n00b all over again! I spent much time in the new player chat. Although, I remember while playing live, I had someone in the guild get onto me for asking n00b questions all the time shortly after I joined, so maybe it's just me. ;)

I appreciate the invite, but I'm remaining guildless currently so I can help to ensure I don't get completely hooked back into the game. I have other hobbies now like ice hockey and case modd'ing I'm playing around with, but computers are still my weakness which is also why I'm limiting my time in game as much as I am. Anyway, I'll see ya'll in game sometime, feel free to shoot a hello if you see us warp past eachother sometime :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been in the guild now for a couple months, and I dont spend a lot of time online playing like I used to, but overall this is the best guild I have been in on any MMORPG. Everyone is super friendly and always willing to help. Makes the game far more enjoyable.

Thanks Static for having me!

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like everything in the game has changed, Static openly recruiting people. *blink* its a whole different experience now adays to be fair, and seems the hard core guilds are much more accepting of real life as well now.

Nice one :)

• 3 weeks later...
This is by far the best Guild I've been a part of in any MMO I have played. Just an hour ago, at three fracking AM, I was helping a fellow Static member with a lvl9 reactor he wanted to print and some comps. In turn, helped me with some things. I don't think there were more than 5 Static members in the game at the time, yet the cooperation was great even in the middle of the insomniac-night. If you really want to be a part of a guild where the players make it the best guild on the server through their helpfulness and friendliness: Static is the Guild you've been hoping for. If you want to associate with a bunch of Ego Lords from the planet Vanity's Pride, then Static might NOT be the guild your hoping for. So, want help? Want friendliness? Want comrades who care about you? Static!

Sincerely,

Portico Edited by echarboneau

I believe I may have been in static during the real game. TBH I dont remember much about the game but I have been playing it for about a week now so its all coming back to me. Do you think I could get an invite? I believe my game name was Arcania back in the day.

Can you guys shoot me a PM with a meet up time or names of officers? Currently level 20 JE but leveling a TS tonight. Edited by blindsyde