Static Guild -- Recruiting

That’s Right the one and only Static is looking for new members so we can once again own the server. lol

If you are interested in being in the once great Static PST in game too.

Sydokun, Avani, Jojomojo or any other static you might see lurking around. Right now level is not an issue.

Hope to see you in game.

Wow, what sup Static....Flox, Mucher around? I was leader/officer of static when the game was live :) I played my Terran Enforcer most of the time though, his name was Trapt. Hope to see some of the old static members in game soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Aye thats true anDRAMAda is right.

Come along have some fun kickin arse in any part of game and good ol fashion or weird fun anf folks at ye old Static.

Waves at RB.

• 2 weeks later...

Yoza wait I remember ya others should to.

Yes same Static from when ENB was live.

Holler at one of us for invite whoevers on when you get in game.

I will its going to be about a week need to get it running on a Mac.

Wait told me that EnB was alive and kicking and here I am running back to see one of my favorite games! I was pleasantly surprised to see Avani right off on the forums. And Jaqs. It would be fun to see BlackDeath and some of the others, too. Are you still dressing up your avatars in risque clothing for the holidays, Avani?

Dunno if anyone remembers me, but I was Modo (PW), Moonwalker (JE), Fedexground (TT), Baslim (PS) and a JD (all 150) ... had some inconsequential other ships. Used to make the L2 and L7 SS for the guild. I still laugh about warp roadkills and chuckle a little when I use duct tape.

Anyways, I'll try to catch you guys in game. :D

Oh ya, one of my favorite EnB farming moments

Luggage(TE): "That was a lot of ships!"

Modo: "Ya, hey look at this thing"

Luggage:"That only comes off the 53 Ghost ship"

Modo: "Ya, I didn't even notice it when it spawned - it must have just vaporized ..."

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

We've gotten some new members lately, some from the live days and some new ones. Were always looking for new memebers to fill the ranks! PST in game!