A/C/W Fishbowl Raids

Hello all and thanks for reading my post.

First let me start by saying thanks to everyone whos attended the last two A/C/W Pug Fishbowl raids.

Im posting this on the forums to gain intrest in holding more Fishbowl Raids.

Generally Speaking, i wanted to lay out some requierments, rules and tatics, to make the raids a little clearer in the future. Or if someone else wants to host a FB Raid and needs Info on how to do it.

Raid Times are sketchy, but as the Ten-Gu inside the FB are not on a long timer, it makes access to these fish easy almost anytime we can pull 3 groups together.

Requierments for a raid:

Atleast 3 groups of toons with lvl 135 Hulls. (lvl 135 hulls is normally the only requierment of our raids. lvl 8 guns, lvl 8 shields, thats fine, just understand you more than likely are going to die if the bosses target you)

Signatures: the lower your signature the better it is for our raid. As there alot of cl 61 Destroyers that float around, and they hit almsot as hard as the ten-gu bosses. Lower sigs will help keep the aggro from them down.

6 Healers Minimum; we need atleast 2 Shield Recharging healers per group. If a Boss targets one of your DPS class, two healers spaming heals can generally keep them alive for the duration of the spawn.

2 Jumpstarters - Explorer Class toons that have lvl 6-7 Jumpstart. (only class that can join with sub lvl 135 hulls. MUST have lvl 6 or 7 Jumpstart, and only after efforts to get 135+ explorers into the raid fails.)

Rules:

1 Groups; Raid cordinater makes the groups. They assign what person to what group. (example we try to put 2 healers, 3dps, and 1 explorer per group).

2 Loot; Alyseria is in charge of passing out the loot. No one is to open the corpses of the bosses, untill Alyseria has given the ok, and only than, the person Alyseria tells to gets to open it. (out of the 2 raids we did, nothing got ninja'd or mislooted)

3 Loot Randomizer; Alyseria has made a program dedicated to our Raids that generates random numbers, for when people post, they want an item. This has worked out great so far.

4 Alyseria's Word is FINAL on who gets to loot what. Please do not argue about who won what. We have no say, and anyone who meets the requierments, and puts forth the effort deserves the right to win something.

Tatics:

1 All group leaders make a Block Formation. The 3 group leaders should make sure they are within 2km of the other two groups at all times. The main reason for this is because of area shield recharge, will heal all players within their reach.

2 Once a boss spawns, ALL Healers are to start spaming their max shield recharge skill. Even if no one in your group is taking damage. By doing this you increase the chance of the other people surviving another volley.

3 If you die, you need to post in Local/Broadcast that you are Dead, and the Explorers are to find and jumpstart those players. There is a graphic bug that makes it almsot impossible to see if your group memebrs, let alone other players are dead. So please make it known you are dead.

4 Have alot of fun! Following these simple, requierments, rules, and tatics, makes the FB raids a fun and exciting time.

Timer:

Master is on a 3.5 minute Spawn timer.

As we host more raids i'll update this thread accordingly.

Our last FB raid we killed the master 40 times in a row. And nice loot was rewarded to most of the raiders.

Thanks again for reading my post.

Cia

Edited by Goaty/Atf/Cia Pegasus

If anyone else has anything to add to this, please feel free to make a post and i'll add the infomation to my post.

One thing im intrested in knowning is the different timers for the different bosses. i just added that the master's respawn timer is 3.5 minutes.

Thanks,

Cia

if we plan to do a raid we usually spam it for 3 hours or so before the event so people know.

i am not sure about alyseria's or whitelighter's out of game activities so i cant say for them, but i know sometimes i have to leave unexpectedly or sometimes im not home for days at a time.

My work has me on call 24/hrs a day, so even on planned raids for a certin day i cant gaurentee my presence.

I'll talk to alyseria and whitelighter to see about a FB day, where we'll do one everyweek on that day. I know whitelighter said hes normally not ontill 6pm(PST). dunno about alyseria lol

:D

Cia

I'd say to draw attention to yourself when you die, switching on your dorito should be a lot more effective than asking for JS over channels, simply because when an explorer has only your name, they have 17 other players huddled nearby

the one flashing orange is always easy to find

:)

I'd say to draw attention to yourself when you die, switching on your dorito should be a lot more effective than asking for JS over channels, simply because when an explorer has only your name, they have 17 other players huddled nearby

the one flashing orange is always easy to find

:)

Confirmed; doritos may help explorers get you back into battle faster :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well since you have posted this I dont think I've notices anyone advertising for raids. I've had my TT in some raids before you posted this and once I read this I was excited for the oppertunity to get my PW into some raids but not seeing anyone advertising for them :) Dont even care if they are planned raids or not but I think it would be great to have the oppertunity for some more community raids.

Bout a month or month 1/2 ago I thought I was seeing advertising for FB raids everyday almost. I would enjoy to join you guys anytime I can. Just need to see the invites :P

My 2 cents .. see you guys ingame! :)

Well since you have posted this I dont think I've notices anyone advertising for raids. I've had my TT in some raids before you posted this and once I read this I was excited for the oppertunity to get my PW into some raids but not seeing anyone advertising for them :) Dont even care if they are planned raids or not but I think it would be great to have the oppertunity for some more community raids.

Bout a month or month 1/2 ago I thought I was seeing advertising for FB raids everyday almost. I would enjoy to join you guys anytime I can. Just need to see the invites :P

My 2 cents .. see you guys ingame! :)

Hey there!

After they nerf'd the fishbowl mobs again, it is now possible to solo/small group kill the bosses again.

I have been spending a great number of hours inside the fb farmimg them.

I have been showing smaller guilds the tatics needed to kill the fb bosses.

I took 3 members from your guild the other day to the FB and show'd them how to do the FB raids with just a small ammount of people.

Not sure if you were one of them, but it was deffiantly some people from your guild. Your guild should be able to get it done. Please ask the other members of your guild to take you there, they should be able to do it.

Lately i have been spaming market / new player chat with:

"Looking for 1 or 2 people from small/inactive/noguild over lvl 100 - pst (not a recruitment)"

Than the people who respond i take them to the FB and show them how to do it.

My hopes in this is to get the poeple from smaller/no guilds the abilty to team up with other small/noguild poeple and run sucessfull raids.

While im sorry you missed out on the fb i did for your guild, im sure they rememebr enuf for you to go out and do it sucessfully as a guild.

Thanks,

Cia